Pending Aproval
A Forum for new players to ask questions about CARPS. (and of course welcome to all of our Hungarian spammers!)

Moderator: Moderators

ChickenDeNoodleyNoodleIII
Inn Patron
Inn Patron

lol...

Post by ChickenDeNoodleyNoodleIII »

Lol... Adam, have I ever told you that no matter what you do/type/say, you always come off as an arrogant ass?
I'm in quite the same boat as Ksher was...

My cousin (chickendenoodleysoup 3 [lol, a good one]) referred me to CARPS when I expressed interest in attending my second LARP event. I'm under eighteen by a year, one month, a day and seven hours (yes, i count) but I honestly believe that I can handle myself with a poise amd ettiquette rivaling that of my elders. ( I'm going to sound pathetic, but here it comes...) My mom would surely assent to sign a legal waiver. I agree that it is a necessary and beneficial step to ensure mutual satisfaction, and am pleased that you have such a measure in place. I was a mite concerned at the lack of such things in the last LARP program...

Er, I don't mean to cause an undue hastle, and I hope my cousin wasn't abusing any trust in referring me to you all? If so, I apologize on behalf of us both...
"Poise and etiquette rivaling that of my elders"? "I agree that it is a necessary and beneficial step to ensure mutual satisfaction"? "Mite concerned at the lack of such things in the last LARP program"? "I hope my cousin wasn't abusing any trust in referring me to you all"? Tch. As if I would do something to abuse other's trust. That's your job.

Either way, if it counts, he also has my endorsements, even though your going to talk to him already 'Thesis.

-Ted
adamz2010

Post by adamz2010 »

shut up tedward. I was trying to sound mature, something you strive for still. You're just stung because I asked if you were overstepping yourself, dumb. lol, but thanks for the endorsement!
Come, dance with me, or sing whilst I dance, or e'en vice versa, for turn and turn about is fair play.
Inn Patron
Inn Patron

Touche...

Tch. Mature? You? ... well, look at the both of us. We're having an argument over who's more mature on the internet... I guess we both need a dose of it.

Anyway, I'd like to point out the fact that it is my so-called lack of maturity that has not only landed me a fanbase for the stories I write, but also the fact that everyone else loves what I write.

... I honestly have no idea what relevance that has to the argument, but it's still true. Whereas your poetic skill may exceed mine (to a large degree), my writing skill long outshoots yours.

So, much lulz,
-Ted
adamz2010

Post by adamz2010 »

One thing you should have learned by now; never challenge my prowess as a writer. Remember my quip from the other night?

"Little boy, I can peel the flesh from your hide in one unbroken, spiralling strip from the top of your pea-brained skull to the tips of your hairy, hobbit toes, without even raising my voice."

This is extended to typing in all caps; I don't need them.

[self-deprecatingly] But really, you haven't even read any of my work lately, so I'll take your comment as ignorant drivel and we can start anew. Sound like a deal?
:D

And you were right, the fan base is only loosely relevant, but my congratulations all the same!!
Come, dance with me, or sing whilst I dance, or e'en vice versa, for turn and turn about is fair play.
Sylas Hay
The Thane
The Thane

Post by Sylas Hay »

Anyone else feel like they're watching ping-pongat the old folks home?
Inn Patron
Inn Patron

Ah, but ours is a far more entertaining form of ping pong! You should see us when we really get to insulting each other.
Darthesis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Darthesis »

More entertaining than a game of ping pong than a nursing home? I hardly thing so.

Or maybe I have a different entertainment focus than most, but that sounds awesome to me.
Darthesis Tal'Sadaar
Fidelis Pro Aurum
adamz2010

Post by adamz2010 »

Sorry, we'll quit :)

We just see each other so little that when we do communicate, it's all condensed and whatnot. I'm glad, however, to have provided some form of entertainment; As an actor, I thrive on an audience's reactions.

And I've watched some nursing home ping-pong; It's intense. I couldn't make it through the opening matches, but it's not musical enough to catch my interest for very long anyway, laugh out loud!
Rooks Reayvalynn
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Rooks Reayvalynn »

dude, ping pong... more like ping pong club, one of the greatest anime EVER!
Rooks Bloodsinger Reayvalynn
Destined
Grand Magi
Lightbringer
Grand Sky Marshall
Mountain Slayer
Diplomat to Alleria
Member of the Mal Ka'Tai
Member of the Scribes guild
Councilman of the Mages guild