Hmmm.
A Forum for new players to ask questions about CARPS. (and of course welcome to all of our Hungarian spammers!)

Moderator: Moderators

KhanFoxFang

Hmmm.

Post by KhanFoxFang »

I don't know if I exactly qualify as a new player, but here goes, My sister and I played a couple of weekends, a few years ago. Just curious how much has changed, and when the next session will be. (We should at least return all the pemb, jems and items we've had. I'm also curious if our old character sheets are even still around?
"When you are short of everything, except the enemy, you are in combat." -Murphy's Laws of Combat
X-GM Fesko
The Thane's Drinking Buddy
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by X-GM Fesko »

If it's been a few years, we probably don't have your character sheets any more. But give us your character names and I can check.

Event dates for next year have *just* been posted, and should be on the main website soon.
All answers and declarations are absolute until I change my mind or someone says otherwise
Darthesis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Darthesis »

And FYI if you have your names, we likely DO have a list of at least your character points, if not your actual sheets, so we can at least give you credit for the events you attended and you'll start with a few more character points.

We also have people who will happily help you recreate your character sheets (the Rulebook is linked from the website, free download) or there will be people at the event ready to help.
Darthesis Tal'Sadaar
Fidelis Pro Aurum