Marshalls for 2018
Rule changes, updates, announcements, and clarifications from staff.

Moderator: Moderators

GM Evan
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Marshalls for 2018

Post by GM Evan »

Here are the list of updated marshals for the 2018 season. If you are interested in helping with any of these positions within CARPS please let me know.

The logistics team has been reorganized into three teams. The chek in team, the production team, and the new player team. Below is a list of who is in which team. For character updates outside of events they are all still considered logistics. We are simply trying to better define roles to make the process smoother for everyone.

LOGISTICS
Check in team: Responsible for printing character sheets, updating characters at check in, handling non-item bp purchases at events, resolving check in skills, collecting upkeep/ibga expenditures, accepting donations and awarding bp.
1. Aaron C (Hawke) Team lead
2. Ryan C (Timin)
3. Adam Halls (vulfrin)
4. Ben Pedersen (Raconlok)

Production Team: Responsible for printing tags, handling crafting tags and handling the brownie market item purchases.
1. Keirh W (Edrial) - Team lead
2. Kyle Steinhoff (Quill)
3. Erin Nagler (Tallulah)
4. Bianca Robertson (Whisper)

New player/character creation team: Responsible for helping with character creation, new player gear/tags, new player briefing. (Requires a facebook presence)
1. Mike B (Gekek) - Team lead
2. Devlin G (Wrexton)
3. Luke Elias (Hawkins)
4. Jacob Wolnowski

Non-Logistics Teams
Weapons/Armor Marshals: Responsible for evaluating weapons for safety, giving safe combat demonstrations.
1. Jason Szat (Tarrack)
2. Matt K (Dietrich)
3. Bob S (Crunch)
4. Seth L (Liam)

Magic Marshals Responsible for helping to make sure the magic rules are being followed correctly, answering questions about spells, handling ritual castings, etc.
1. Matt K (Dietrich)
2. Amy B (Anya)
3. Mike B (Gekek)

Clean-Up Marshals Responsible for making sure the camp is fully cleaned up after each event.
1. Joesph M (Clonk)
2. Jessica A (NPC Quartermaster)

Ombuds people: Responsible for acknowledging issues/complaints relating to the game/story that arise during the event and bringing them to GM attention. Also deal with interpersonal issues between players as necessary.
1. Mikkee W (Nadya)
2. Jen M (Aislyn)
3. Stephen C (Daniel)
4. Jason S (Tarrack) - Ombudsman Team Lead
5. Matt B (Mabor)
6. Brian P (Henrik)
7. Mike Richardson
8. Reena Pang

If anyone has any questions or suggestions please let me know.

Thanks,
Evan
GM Evan
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Marshalls for 2018

Post by GM Evan »

Updated for 2018. If i missed anything please let me know.
GM Evan
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by GM Evan »

The 2018 rules team has been finalized. For this year I have selected five people who I think represent the diversity of the player base, have a variety of experience levels, and will be valuable assets in moving the rules and story forward. At the end of this year we will be looking at expanding and/or possibly rotating members within the rules team so that we can widen exposure to this aspect of the game and to provide opportunities for more individuals to learn how the rules are setup and decided upon.

The following CARPS members have been selected to make up the initial rules team (In alphabetical order by last name):

Michael Bowman
Michael Brown
Drew DeLong
Robert Bud Lewis
Stephanie Richard

Please let us know if there are any questions/concerns.
GM Evan
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by GM Evan »

Updated marshal list.