Splitskull Looms - June Event Teaser
Things of note in the world at large that your character would notice. These posts are In-Game. You cannot create topics here, but you can reply to them.

Moderator: Moderators

X-GM Snow
Member of the Mage's Guild
Member of the Mage's Guild

Splitskull Looms - June Event Teaser

Post by X-GM Snow »

Splitskull mountain looms eeirly in the distance, a grim reminder of seasons past. Recently risen, the mountain seems to glow with a strange, sinister energy. Rumors tell of a strange threat, travelling only by the cover of night, and leaving nothing more than the mangled corpses of his slain prize. Families have begun hiring body guards to watch their homes at night. These, "body guards," are primarily farm boys, with nothing more than pitchforks to protect the homes of the families who can pay them with nothing more than a hot meal, and a comfortable bed for a night. The drums of war seem to pound in your ears, as you mentally prepare yourself for the most savage time of the year; Rutting Season. Orc sightings in the area are at an all time high, ask any peasant if they've seen an Orc, and you'll probably hear something along the lines of, "Yes, I've seen three this week." Homes in need of repair litter the countryside of Silverthorn, as the Orcs storm their way through the area to get to the mountain. If you are an Orc, you can attest to the strong tug of the Mountain in the back of your mind. What is calling you there? You have the mental fortitude to shake it off, but it lingers still in your subconscious. Reports of a white tree, and a distorted cloud of black smoke arose some nights ago, near the town of Blackwell. Locals report three deaths, and no signs of a forced entry. Local DeVris is baffled, and has asked for any possible assistance with the matter. The orc elder council has agreed that the consensual rutting pact has been very successful, and that it will be established as the official rutting tradition. "No, mean no, or you get smash," has become the slogan of the campagin. What will these orcs discover on the mountain? Will another handsome Orc walk through the door of the Silver Rose, and hand everyone skunk pelts? Will DeVris uncover the facts before another family is slain? You'll need to come to our June event, June 12-14th, entitled, "Splitskull looms," to find out! See you there!
-GM Snow
-GM Snow

"I'm gonna ask you one more time, did you try to kill that Unicorn?"

"Does my answer matter? You're going to try and kill me anyway."

"You're not wrong." *Deathstrike*