Money, Money, Money
Things of note in the world at large that your character would notice. These posts are In-Game. You cannot create topics here, but you can reply to them.

Moderator: Moderators

X-GM Fesko
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Money, Money, Money

Post by X-GM Fesko »

Money is currently very tight in Ulric’s Gift. But if you need more cash to meet your needs, look to the local leaders for work – especially in Harrison’s Folly. The pool of skilled individuals over there is, well, ‘extremely limited’ is something of an understatement.

City district leaders will almost certainly have things needing to get done (legal and not-so-much). Guild leaders generally will, too. Currently there aren’t many leaders to choose from – and those present are dirt poor right now – but that’s all changing as fast as reasonably (maybe even a bit illogically [heck, it’s a fantasy world]) possible.

Until then, while jobs are always available, pay will be low – even in the form of promises. That may well change soon, however, and getting in good now with those in charge isn’t a bad idea. As the city grows, even more money-making methods (legal and not-so-much) will become available.
All answers and declarations are absolute until I change my mind or someone says otherwise
Faerykin
Member of the Mage's Guild
Member of the Mage's Guild

Post by Faerykin »

So the Leadership in all four Districts has finally been established?
Whisper

-or-

Epically-Retired
Summer Twilight
The Queen's Personal Diviner

Destined of Syl'Van'Dar
X-GM Fesko

Post by X-GM Fesko »

Leader, or leaders, in areas still in flux. Most PCs currently know only of Thandar of the Highlands district. Likewise, no established guilds are yet known.
All answers and declarations are absolute until I change my mind or someone says otherwise