Online Scenes.
Things of note in the world at large that your character would notice. These posts are In-Game. You cannot create topics here, but you can reply to them.

Moderator: Moderators

GM Evan
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Online Scenes.

Post by GM Evan »

Since I have recieved some questions with regards to how things are going to work relating to the scene taking place on the boards here are the guidelines that I am using.

1. Any items used (potions, magic items, etc etc) are gone and should be handed in at check in of the next event.

2. PP skills may be used BUT may only be used in direct relation to the scene at hand. (i.e. You can make healing potions if your an alchemist, but you cant make a suit of armor). Anything created with these points MUST be used in the scene, if they are not then they are GONE. This is not a chance to increase stockpiles of potions, weapons, magic items Etc etc etc.

3. Be reasonable. Im not tracking everyone of your PP, spell points, healing abilities etc etc. Please be reasonable with things, every character has limits and its important to keep those limits in mind.

4. Skills, Production points, Spell points or other things used in this online scene will NOT be taken from your friday night repop. This scene is being run as a plot progression scene that is intended to be fun for those involved. I do not want it to detract from your opportunities to have fun at the actual event.

5. No player Vs Player Combat is allowed. At times in storylines based plotlines combat is necessary. In these cases the GM presiding will Narrate the scene and all those involved must abide by that narration. Although usually your input will be requested in determining actions.

5. This is a special case. These are the guidelines that I will be using for online plot related scenes run by the CARPS GM's. PC's may not enact these rules at their choosing....thats what I get to do. :)

If you have any questions about these things please feel free to post them here or to PM them to me.

Sincerely,
Evan Robertson
CARPS GM