Down the Hall.
Things of note in the world at large that your character would notice. These posts are In-Game. You cannot create topics here, but you can reply to them.

Moderator: Moderators

Faerykin
Member of the Mage's Guild

Post by Faerykin »

*Twilight remains in the room with the old man and Rooks as he attempts to Identify the Staff*
Whisper

-or-

Epically-Retired
Summer Twilight
The Queen's Personal Diviner

Destined of Syl'Van'Dar
Sylas Hay
The Thane
The Thane

Post by Sylas Hay »

*Sylas remains queezily in his chair*
Disclaimer: the above is the author's personal opinion and is not the opinion or policy of CARPs or of the invisible men that follow him around.
Nyrhtak Of Mahuru
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by Nyrhtak Of Mahuru »

*Nyrhtak enters*

Hello all. As I am unable to offer any sort of real aid in this matter, I am going to try to catch some much needed shuteye before...well, looks like Mornin is here...maybe just a little nap then. After that I'm going to be headed back to Blackwell to continue my work there. If there is a great need for me, you can find me there. The easiest way to find me is via other members of VLO, as some of them have also been helping me to restore the place this past month. If you have any need of me to help this man, please let me know. He is very important.

Most of VLO will be in town this month, and I have made the request that they offer what aid they can to help this man. I will be stopping by on Saturday at some point to find out how things are going. Again, if I am needed please speak with other memebers of VLO to come get me.

Sylas, VLO is at your side if you need us. If you need something, please let us know. Speak to myself or Maria, she is my Luitenant.

As for me, time for a quick nap before I start hauling more wood, stones, and whatever other chores I'll try to take care of tomo....er...today.

*Nyrhtak leaves either after a moment of silence or after any responses aimed at him*
Nyrhtak of Mahuru
Champion of Order
Member of the Mal Ka'Tai
One of the Magnificent Ten

Former Head of V.L.O.
Former Head of R.U.K.U.S.S.
Former Member of Clan Skumm
Solari Son of the Mother

Post by Solari Son of the Mother »

*Solari once again pauses at the door to the Jakoric house and takes a few deep breaths and enters the house with Wren close behind and heads to Sylas's room*

Wren wanted to see the essence mage.

*Wren kneels next to the essence mage and closes her eyes and bows her head, she remains there for a few seconds and then slowly stands.*

*After Sylas asks his question the 2 leave*
Solari An'aalcouladinasmyyran
Sunlight Reflected Off Of The Dew As The Sun Crests The Hill
Son Of The Mother Protector Of The Cycle

Post by Guest »

*Calls after Nyrhtak*

Wrangle us a PAYING job while you're out there! I'm trying to remove the 'hypothetical' out from in front of my money collection!
Sylas Hay
The Thane
The Thane

Post by Sylas Hay »

*wispers something to Wren.*
Disclaimer: the above is the author's personal opinion and is not the opinion or policy of CARPs or of the invisible men that follow him around.
Daniel Lockheart

Post by Daniel Lockheart »

*seeing that things are well handled and the mornings events are winding down, heads out.

"See ya all, let me know if I can help anymore."
Gentleman Daniel J. Lockheart, Lord of Morborough
Lieutenant in Her Majesties Army - Retired
Keeper of the 4th Tome of ToeVass
Member of the Alchemist Guild of Midway
Paladin of Order
"His only regret is not knowing what regret feels like." The Inquisition vol 137 pg 1 story about Daniel's latest adventures.