Something Happening - Please Read
Things of note in the world at large that your character would notice. These posts are In-Game. You cannot create topics here, but you can reply to them.

Moderator: Moderators

GM Evan
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Something Happening - Please Read

Post by GM Evan »

The next time you go to rest you feel a slight tugging or pull upon your consciousness. What do you do??

If you resist it or if you do nothing please ignore this thread as you have a restful nights sleep and wake up the next morning to the pitter patter of a light rain upon the ground.

If you accept the tugging and go to see where it leads then please PM Carps Co-Gm and simply let me know and I will send you the description of what happens. I will warn right now that by accepting it you are accepting everything that happens in the write-up you recieve back good or bad or both.
Last edited by GM Evan on Tue Jun 29, 2004 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GM Evan
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by GM Evan »

Just as a clarification cause it was pointed out this is not overly clear.
If you resist it or if you do nothing please ignore this thread as you have a restful nights sleep and wake up the next morning to the pitter patter of a light rain upon the ground.
This was meant to mean that if you refuse or if you do nothing regarding this you do NOT remember that it happened and simply wake up to the sound of a light rain.

Please RP appropriately if you choose not to pursue this and im sorry this was not made more clear in my original post.

Enjoy,
Evan
GM Evan
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by GM Evan »

The tugging feeling has passed on and is now gone.

If you have not already responded to me regarding the tugging then it is assumed you ignored it.

Thank you,
Evan
The Carps GM