Crypt of Fear
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

jimmyz
Soberiety Expert
Soberiety Expert

Crypt of Fear

Post by jimmyz »

*Ashten pipes up*

A while back I quested to find anwsers on the Crypt of Fear. I and some brave adventurers fought, thought, and crawled our way twoards those anwsers.

*Looks around then continues*

Rasolyn was our lore keeper, and translator formany things that in my young career was ignorant of. However due to actions in the past I feel that she can no longer continue on this quest.

Daerm my lil buddy who seems to have learned much in such a short time. Daerm whos honor and loyalty is without reproach, I know is ever at my side for this quest to rid the land of the evil necromancer inside.

*Takes a deep breath*

I need loyalty of sword and heart. Adventures that can withstand the temtation of evil, and the fear of death.

*Stands straight*
In times of trouble we need not heroes, we need people that are not afraid to put their lives on the line for a cause. Many pass this necromancer as a threat not to conern themselves with. HOwever how long can evil be left to dewl at your back door, before it decides to come in?

*Ashten nods and sits down*
Thankyou all for listening
Ashten Evendore
Squire

*Nic* Jim, Jimmy, Jimbo, and "Hey You"
James L Hall jr
Rowen Kane
Drinking Contest Contender
Drinking Contest Contender

Post by Rowen Kane »

*rowen looks up from his book, and stands up*

young man if you want my help it will be available to you, but you must not attempt to order me. i only follow the orders of the king and others of a higher position than my self. if you can accept this i would love to join you.
Rowen Kane
"some give it all"
FLINT
Soberiety Expert
Soberiety Expert

Post by FLINT »

...are you interested in learning to be more curageous? I am quite the fearless raskle. I can teach others this curage. As well; I'll lend myself to the cause, provided this is a matter that concerns town safety. If its a matter of profitiering... , well then, I have my own to tend to.

"Check out all His majesty!"
Daniel Lockheart
The Thane's Drinking Buddy
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by Daniel Lockheart »

As I have always said, my blades are but a call away to aid thee Ashten.

Let me know when the time is come for us to finish this foe which we have quested so long against.
Gentleman Daniel J. Lockheart, Lord of Morborough
Lieutenant in Her Majesties Army - Retired
Keeper of the 4th Tome of ToeVass
Member of the Alchemist Guild of Midway
Paladin of Order
"His only regret is not knowing what regret feels like." The Inquisition vol 137 pg 1 story about Daniel's latest adventures.