Man this is a confusing time of year!
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

FLINT
Soberiety Expert
Soberiety Expert

Man this is a confusing time of year!

Post by FLINT »

*Flint steps into the tavern, quickly closes the door, and rubs his hands together vigorously!*

By the powers its cold out there!

I came to get some thing strait. It seems like I'm teaching every body in the town something diferant befor spring. If your expecting to get a few lessons from me then doodle yourself down here.

*Lays a scrap of hide on a bench and a piece of charcoal (P.M. me)*

Even if you already spoke to me about it earlier this month. This is for my 'records'. I want your name and what your learning and what level you want to learn. And don't expect any 'intensive training'(Mentorships) in anthing. I swamped with students!

If you haven't spoke to me yet about training and still want to jump in a class theres still a little room. I think.

"Check out all His majesty!"
The Gavin Legion
Greenie
Greenie

Flint my boy

Post by The Gavin Legion »

**nilbog walks in to the inn(or out of the outtt)**

Flint My boy, didn't you say were were going to meet to practice drinking vast quantities and belching loudly?

How will you have a ny time to teach anybody anything when you'll always be either drunk, in the process of getting drunk, or hung over.

Hey wait, didn't you say you wanted to join up as one of my non-drinking based apprentices? And how did you get so tall. Last I saw you were short and had a big nose.
FLINT
Soberiety Expert
Soberiety Expert

Post by FLINT »

Whats a guy gota do around here to a wall biult?

Can I buy you a drink, Nilbog?

dessie

The Gavin Legion
Greenie
Greenie

wait a minute

Post by The Gavin Legion »

Wait a minute, you're not the one who wanted to be my apprentice. That was a gnome.

hmmmm. now where did he go.

Walls, I don't build walls. Walls are bad, they keep things trapped inside, and confine your view of things that are now "outside"(doing the littel finger quotey thing).

Now roofs those are okay. keep the rain off you. Unfortunately there are few ways to build a decent roof without building walls.

Hmm. Maybe I should talk to them magey types who owe me a favor, see if there is a way they could come up with to make a free floating roof.

I dunno, can you buy me a drink. I thought you warrior types were constantly broke, spending all your hard earned swag from killing monsters on shinier swords, and getting your armor patched up, so you could go out and slay more monsters. Maybe seeing as I am a position holding individual who has a steady means of income, I should probably buy you a drink.

Barkeep, get my friend Flint something strong enought to peal the paint off the walls.

Wait, scratch that.

Give him something strong enough to peel the walls off the walls.
FLINT
Soberiety Expert
Soberiety Expert

Post by FLINT »

Thanks Nilbog! That'll warm me up.

*The SWORD Shouts*
"And whats wrong with me?! And why doesn't anyone ever buys me a drink? I do all the work!"

But fortunatly I'll not be needing a shiney new sword anytime soon.
And lately I've been holding up better than most peoples armor.

Bomber, I'll have a caldonian ale. If you could just take that of my tab?

*Flint draws his sword, pours the drink into the sheath, and sheathes the sword*

" gurgle,gurgle,gurgle "

Thanks again for the drink Nilbog.