Cold night with no fright
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

Lee Priest
The Inn's Taste Tester
The Inn's Taste Tester

Cold night with no fright

Post by Lee Priest »

The door creeks open with its familiar sound and soon a cloaked male comes in. He is quiet and watchful as he enters and looks around for familiar faces. With a smile he pulls down the hood exposing his shaved face and leather cap. He moves for a spot near the wall and orders a drink.
Looking at the Bambour, “ Ahhh, it is good to see that the ale maker is doing well. Tell me, is Sylas available and doing as well?”

Lee waits for a response and looks around the room for yet other familiar faces.
"Victory belongs to the most perservering and the best skilled.”
Lee Priest
Gladiator
Spiff Fizzhlebohp
Greenie
Greenie

Post by Spiff Fizzhlebohp »

Hey long time no see. Hows it going and stuff.
Spiff Fizzhlebohp
Do you wish to know the secrets of your most hated foe....I know them all and so can you.
Sylas Hay
The Thane
The Thane

Post by Sylas Hay »

*Sylas wanders in unawares*
Disclaimer: the above is the author's personal opinion and is not the opinion or policy of CARPs or of the invisible men that follow him around.
Lee Priest
The Inn's Taste Tester
The Inn's Taste Tester

Post by Lee Priest »

Lee spins in time to see the cold patron make his way into the dimly lit room. Lee stands to greet his old friend and gives him a cheerful smile.
"Sylas, I have met with the a contact in the Barons keep and the tails of here are interesting. I hear you have done good with what you could regarding the guards and the outposts. I was wondering if you were willing to take on a partner to share in these matters?" Lee puts out his hand to shake his old friends. "I left for matters in which I felt I was needed. Now I return because it seems that Midway is more dispare than where I was. I could enjoy any task that you feel I can help you with. If not point me in the direction in which you beleive I should begin."
Lee stands there for a reply.
"Victory belongs to the most perservering and the best skilled.”
Lee Priest
Gladiator
Sylas Hay
The Thane
The Thane

Post by Sylas Hay »

*welcoming Lee back warmly*

"Its good to see you back safe my freind. Kimberlyn said you were close."

*listens to his words*

"I would very much appreciate any help you can offer, but I think that we should talk at length, perhaps..."

*Sylas sits down, but his speaking trails off as Rowen starts to speak..*

~See 'To all who care..' Post for responses~
Disclaimer: the above is the author's personal opinion and is not the opinion or policy of CARPs or of the invisible men that follow him around.