Looking for a teacher
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

Rhys Thatcher
Drinking Contest Contender

Post by Rhys Thatcher »

*Looking to Rasolin*

I don't know much of anything about it. I was just offering my sword to a friend.
Rhys Thatcher
Hope is never really lost, only temperarily misplaced. It takes a brave soul to not give up the search for it.
Rowen Kane

Post by Rowen Kane »

i am going to end it by any means nessary, any information that you can provide would be most helpful, ( i will pay for correct information)
Rowen Kane
"some give it all"
Daerm
Member of the Mage's Guild

Post by Daerm »

"I would think your best bet would be to help with the existing group that is handling the situation, not go off and try to 'fix' it on your own. We have been dealing with this matter for some time and know quite a bit more about it than you..."

*Daerm cracks a smile*

"Then again, if you think you can take care of this by yourself, then by all means do so. This group knows a bit more about the Crypt and the circumstances around it, so you may want to take what they say into account. From what I know about the Crypt, you may not be able to do anything about it. If you present too much of a challenge to the man running the place, he will not even let you in. Best get with the group next moon and talk to Rasolin about this personally."

*Daerm yawns, leans back, and begins to whistle*
Daerm Doublenix
Student of the late Tee Toecrusher
"I ain't a damn gnome!!!" *shakes fist in frustration*
Rasolin W.

Post by Rasolin W. »

Indeed we do....

*looking back to Rowen*

Does this mean you will help...us? Or do you still wish to go at it yourself?
you have about a wekk to REALLY think things threw, and then let me know what you would like to do friday...

*looks to Rhys*

It is good to help your friends, and if you wish to help with the Crypt we can always use another sword...

But do not think that is all one will need to get threw it...

*smiles, and get up to leave*

We can talk then...
Rowen Kane

Post by Rowen Kane »

*looking at daerm*

little man it is quite apparent that you have no idea to whom you speak to, so i would suggest that until you know who and what you are talking to, shut up.

*looking to rasolin*
there is nothing a good blade and sharp wits can't fix.
Rowen Kane
"some give it all"
Rasolin W.

Post by Rasolin W. »

*looking at Daerm*

I think he does now....

*looking to Rowen*

Does that mean you will help me with your...."sharp wits", and or blade?
Spiff Fizzhlebohp
Greenie
Greenie

Post by Spiff Fizzhlebohp »

"The crypt of fear....sounds scary and such. Is the group "dealing" with the crypt the same group that had a talk with the master last moon?"

*Spiff leans forward in anticapation*

"Well is it?"
Spiff Fizzhlebohp
Do you wish to know the secrets of your most hated foe....I know them all and so can you.
Arthur McBride
Drinking Contest Winner
Drinking Contest Winner

Post by Arthur McBride »

*Glances up from his book*

I am totally suprised that Tee's apprentace would be so full of himself and say such a thing. I know that the group that went in last time has been going into the crypt for sometime now but has yet to completely remedy the problem. Insted of offering words of sarcasm, and to be frank, complete stupidity, perhaps you should offer them information and help. And to Kane, insted of busting in and thinking that you can take care of it without complete information perhaps in the future you should ask for help and wait for everyone to offer assistance in some form or another. But then again I am just a lowly person reading in the corner of the inn.

*Shrugs and goes back to his reading.*
Arthur McBride
Squire to the Brotherhood of Knights
Its not my fault I am bigger than you... I don't even work out.
Rowen Kane

Post by Rowen Kane »

*looking at arthur*

If you would have been paying any attention you would have noticed that i did indeed ask for help. but i see how the people in town really are.

*turns to rhys*

if you would still like to aid me you are still welcome.

*turning to the inn*

that invitaion is open to all people BIG and small
Rowen Kane
"some give it all"
Rhys Thatcher

Post by Rhys Thatcher »

*Looking to Rowen*

Now,now,now, there is no need to lash out at the entire town, as there are some people that are doing much. I agree that Daerm's response was uncalled for, as you and I have both been in the crypt multiple times. As for if I am still going to help you, yes, if you need my help I will be there. So long as I do not have to be on duty.
Rhys Thatcher
Hope is never really lost, only temperarily misplaced. It takes a brave soul to not give up the search for it.
Arthur McBride
Drinking Contest Winner
Drinking Contest Winner

Post by Arthur McBride »

*Looks over the top of his book at Kane*

And if you had listened to me you would have realized I said give everyone a chance to reply to your asking for help. Not everyone can speak up at an instant... I was listening and you obviously were not.

*Glances to Rhys*

Anyway, back to what you were asking earlier, what do you need help learning? I will be more than happy to help you with anything that I know.

*Turns to Spiff*

As far as I know, yes the group did have an encounter with the master of the crypt, not THE master.
Arthur McBride
Rowen Kane

Post by Rowen Kane »

* looks to arthur*

that may be a valid point, but the fact still remains that i have not yet finalized any plans, so if you would like to get off your a@# and have alittle fun, join me and see the crypt for your self.

* looks to rhys*

I can and will find you a teacher for any skill that you would like to learn, it may have to pay the teacher but you will learn the skill that you want.
Rowen Kane
"some give it all"
Sethias Ronin

Post by Sethias Ronin »

*walks into the Inn, ans speaks to everyone*

hi everyone!

*Looking to Rowen*

I was just in the nieborhood and thought there might be something that I might be able to do. Do you need help with anything?
Sethias Ronin
Life is pain Highness, anyone who tells you different, is selling something
Arthur McBride
Drinking Contest Winner
Drinking Contest Winner

Post by Arthur McBride »

*Arthur calmly sets his book down on the table and walks over to Kane*

You know what, you telling me to get off of my behind and do something has to be the stupidest thing you have ever said. Especially when I have spilled blood defending this town while you pranced around like a little sissy complaining that you could not do anything to help. You have yet to handle ANYTHING by yourself in an appropriate manner so why should anyone offer to help you? You are acting like everyone is out to get you and you are better than everyone else yet you have done NOTHING to help out this town without someone walking up to you and telling you to. You, my so called friend, should shut your mouth before you say something you really should not.

*Calmly walks back to his book and picks it up.*

Rhys, I need to talk to you now. And Sethias, I do not sugjest going along with anything Kane thinks up, you might not be part of the living afterwards.

*Motions for Rhys to follow him and walks to his room.*
Arthur McBride
Rhys Thatcher

Post by Rhys Thatcher »

*looks to Sethias*

Hi.

*Walks down the hallway to Arthur's room, walksin, and closes the door behind him. The click of a lock follows.*
Rhys Thatcher