Approaching the prisoner...
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

Raven
House Jakoric
House Jakoric
Location: Dancing in the shadows of twilight...or behind thee

Approaching the prisoner...

Post by Raven »

Raven emerges from the woods and sits down near the jail. She offers some berries and a bit of "exotic" drink to Kharma. Then with a slight flick of the wrist, she produces a small flute and begins to play a variety of songs. The majority sound rather melancholy. She meets his eyes for a moment and then closes hers as the music continues.
"...in moonlight and shadow..."
Michael K.
Pinky
Pinky

from the cell

Post by Michael K. »

(oog: sorry, haven't been on in a while)

Kharma accepts the food and drink through the bars and splits this fare with the other cellmate.
"Thank you for such kindness. This is certainly a change from the usual fare."He eats a few berries and sips the drink before settling back to listen to the music. Slowly his eyes close, but one can tell that his is not asleep from his posture. It's more of a light meditation allowing him to focus himself.
Spiff Fizzhlebohp
Greenie
Greenie

Post by Spiff Fizzhlebohp »

*Spiff looks at the jail birl with a huge smile on his little face*

How the hell did you get in there?
Spiff Fizzhlebohp
Do you wish to know the secrets of your most hated foe....I know them all and so can you.
Michael K.
Pinky
Pinky

reasons

Post by Michael K. »

Kharma opens his eyes slowly and looks at Spiff.

"The door was open and I walked through."

Kharma shakes his head then continues.
"I apologise. That was...rude of me, to say such in that fashion. My name is Kharma Nainranson, a practitioner of the arcane and dabbler with pipes and tortes.
"As for how I came to be here, it is quite simple. I ran out of funds as I was travelling and found myself in Midway. It is also my misfortune to have a father that practiced the forbidden arte of necromancy. Sadly, the sins of the father were passed to his child in this case. Although I do not practice that particular arte, I am tainted by association, thus I wound up in here.
"Is your curiosity satisfied?"
Kharma leans back against the wall of his cell, looking out through half lidded eyes.
Spiff Fizzhlebohp
Greenie
Greenie

Post by Spiff Fizzhlebohp »

*Spiff nods his head and sits down by the cell*

That has to be saddest thing I ever heard. Well shit happans I guess. They gonna try you or just kill you.

*Spiff stands up smiling and walks inside the Inn*
Spiff Fizzhlebohp
Do you wish to know the secrets of your most hated foe....I know them all and so can you.
Raven
House Jakoric
House Jakoric
Location: Dancing in the shadows of twilight...or behind thee

Post by Raven »

Raven's eyes are emphathetic as Kharma tells his tale. If he lets her, she reaches a hand through the bars to gently touch his arm for a moment, then withdraws it to continue her playing, her soft, low voice trading places with the flute's melody now and then...
"...in moonlight and shadow..."