In the Middle of the Night
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

Faerykin
Member of the Mage's Guild

In the Middle of the Night

Post by Faerykin »

*Twilight enters the Inn and stands near the entrance for a few moments, allowing her eyes to adjust to the candlelight. She smiles and nods to a few townsmembers who may be present and moves to the far corner, pulling a candle from the main table. She sits in the candlelight and watches the patrons for a few moments before retrieving two books and a quill from her pack. The light from the candle almost appears to make her unusually pale skin glow as she reads from one book and scribes in the other. She does not order a drink, but simply declines with a smile, should the barkeep offer ... she does not initiate conversation, simply sitting in silence. Every once in a while, she will raise her head and listen to local conversation.*
Solari Son of the Mother

Post by Solari Son of the Mother »

*Solari approaches the Inn and peers inside as he has most everyday at least once for the past couple of moons. His eyes get wide when his eyes land on Twilight*

Twilight! I have been looking for you as of late, may I speak with you in private for a few minutes?
Solari An'aalcouladinasmyyran
Sunlight Reflected Off Of The Dew As The Sun Crests The Hill
Son Of The Mother Protector Of The Cycle
Faerykin

Ah ...

Post by Faerykin »

*Twilight smiles as she turns to face Solari standing outside the window*

"So you are the reason for my return to Midway. Of course, we shall speak."

*With that, she carefully packs up her things and steps out the back door*

:wink: