Services of an artisan...
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

Raven
House Jakoric
House Jakoric
Location: Dancing in the shadows of twilight...or behind thee

Services of an artisan...

Post by Raven »

After finishing with her music (see "A Page....), Raven addresses the inn's occupants in her soft voice.

"I would like anyone interested to know that I am available for cartography, portraits, body painting, and similar commissions. Perhaps frivolous things in these times, perhaps not. Yet should any wish such services for hope, business, or sentimentality, please approach me with thy needs."

She smirks.

"I would post a note, but poor Bombour's walls are already decorated with them..."

(OOG: Angela is also offering this so PM or email me anytime. See Jim's gryffin tattoo for one reference.)
"...in moonlight and shadow..."
Daniel Lockheart
The Thane's Drinking Buddy
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by Daniel Lockheart »

Do you have any examples of your maps Ma'am? I would be interested in looking to see what you have for sale. I have not a lot of money, but a good detailed map would be very nice to have.
Gentleman Daniel J. Lockheart, Lord of Morborough
Lieutenant in Her Majesties Army - Retired
Keeper of the 4th Tome of ToeVass
Member of the Alchemist Guild of Midway
Paladin of Order
"His only regret is not knowing what regret feels like." The Inquisition vol 137 pg 1 story about Daniel's latest adventures.
Raven
House Jakoric
House Jakoric
Location: Dancing in the shadows of twilight...or behind thee

Post by Raven »

It all depends what thee wish a map of. If thee request one, I shall see what I can discover as to the actual layout, and then craft it.

(OOG: The NPC's have a photocopy of one of my old Phantaran maps if you want an idea. I can hopefully do better now.)
"...in moonlight and shadow..."