Barnabas walks into the inn
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

TYR
Pinky
Pinky

Post by TYR »

Sylas Hay wrote:
"Barnabus Flogg? Thats funny, his name is Flogg too."

"I'm sorry, someone said something about a Forge?"
Actually my name is Barnabas Vulcan. Master weaponsmith and mage adept. I was hoping that this town had a communal forge at the guild, but i am guessing it doesn't. you are?
Sylas Hay
The Thane
The Thane

Post by Sylas Hay »

"I'm sorry, like I said I am very tired. Theres a small forge at the Jakoric house. Nobodys using it presently, so your welcome to it. Just tell the cook I said to show you the way."

*To everyone else*

"And yes, Crowded. I have approxamatly trippled the size of our town guard. I'm sorry to be rude, but I really have many thing to handle yet."

*to Bombour*

"I'll bring them to meet with you the moment they arrive"

*With that Sylas disappears to the room Bombour assigned him, and a loud 'THUMP' is heard. If anyone checks he has passed out from exhaustion. Missing the bed he lays on the carpet on the floor*
Disclaimer: the above is the author's personal opinion and is not the opinion or policy of CARPs or of the invisible men that follow him around.
Michael K.
Pinky
Pinky

*checking on Sylas*

Post by Michael K. »

Ghost gets up to check on the odd noise from Sylas' room. Upon seeing the Head of Jakoric passed out on the floor in such an unseemly manner he sighs.
"You really need to learn how to delegate," he mutters bending over Sylas' prostrate form. Taking a firm grip on him, Ghost rolls the council member into his bed.
"Sleep well and wake refreshed. You'll need strength in the days ahead."
Ghost turns and closes the door behind him as he leaves.

*to the others in the Inn*
"I'd appreciate it if he wasn't disturbed for at least the next 12 hours or so. Preferably until he comes out of there himself, but I know somethings won't wait."

Ghost leaves out the front door.