The archer or Raslin
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

Daniel Lockheart
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

The archer or Raslin

Post by Daniel Lockheart »

(Daniel exits his room in the inn, and looks about.)

Has anyone seen Raslin? Or perhaps the archer with the long sword, he is about 6 feet with short blond hair, whose name slips my mind at this moment.

(He procedes over and reads all the postings, then orders a glass of the Modrie's best, and sits and begins to read a book.)
Gentleman Daniel J. Lockheart, Lord of Morborough
Lieutenant in Her Majesties Army - Retired
Keeper of the 4th Tome of ToeVass
Member of the Alchemist Guild of Midway
Paladin of Order
"His only regret is not knowing what regret feels like." The Inquisition vol 137 pg 1 story about Daniel's latest adventures.
Daerm
Member of the Mage's Guild

Post by Daerm »

I believe you are talking about Kayin. If you need to talk to him, you may do so through me. I can relay any messages to him if you would like.
Daerm Doublenix
Student of the late Tee Toecrusher
"I ain't a damn gnome!!!" *shakes fist in frustration*
Daniel Lockheart

Of course

(I am the head band wearing guy btw with the I.S. On my arm in case you were not sure who you see.)

"Of course, not a problem. I was just wanting to know if we would be finishing the adventure we had begun last Saturday this coming moon. I had told him that my arriavel may be delayed, or nonexistant depending on the days events, but all has cleared and presented itself for my return this coming moon. Any way there was that and the other matter about the last section we finished. If I recall The ?Gental Lady?? Raslin, am not sure her proper title and mean not offense to any should I be misspoken, but as I was saying, I believe she was dealing with the matter of selling all the things found to the proper guilds and what not, but I missed her upon my departure, and was interested in finishing. She is in possession of the items we were collecting as well was she not? I just wish to insure we do not loose them. That was all. And she seems most fit to safe guard as her possition in Tovass and all. "
Paladin of Order
"His only regret is not knowing what regret feels like." The Inquisition vol 137 pg 1 story about Daniel's latest adventures.
Daerm

Post by Daerm »

*inhales deeply from his pipe and blows out some smoke rings*

As far as I know right now, we will be continuing with the issue we were handling last moon. Your assistance and company will be most appreciated! If you would like to talk about details, maybe we should take a walk in the woods.

I believe Rasolin did handle the selling of what was found, which I can discuss more about in private. I am fairly certain that Rasolin has the items we were collecting. I am confident that are safe with her and she has the assistance of the rest of our group if she ever requires it.

I will talk with Kayin about details as soon as I see him next. For now, come and enjoy some smoke with me.

*takes a drag from his pipe and exhales a stream of sweet smoke*
Daerm Doublenix
Student of the late Tee Toecrusher
"I ain't a damn gnome!!!" *shakes fist in frustration*
Daniel Lockheart

all is well

That is what I was hopping to hear. All is well then, I had to leave in a hurry this past moon and just wanted to be sure things were good.
I will indeed partake thank thee (He takes a puff off the extended pipe). I'm not much of a smoker I fear, but a good pipe on occasion is to my likeing.
I look foward to finishing that which we have begun.

Daniel
Paladin of Order