A Flash of a Teleport outside the Inn
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

Rooks Reayvalynn
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

A Flash of a Teleport outside the Inn

Post by Rooks Reayvalynn »

*the flash of a teleport can be seen just shy of a hundered feet from the inn. From the light Rooks and Sylas can be seen. When they fully materialize rooks sets his hand on sylas's shoulder and speaks*

And we return, from a land of lavish and unneeded frills to a much more... comforting home. I do hope Tee was not overly burdened in my absence. Eiha... i must give them that the hopitality was much more than i would have ever expected given to any mage where they to cross thier borders. I must thank you greatly for your company during my training Sylas. Come, let us make well with friends and the buisness that befalls those of position.
-Rooks Reayvalynn
Rooks Bloodsinger Reayvalynn
Destined
Grand Magi
Lightbringer
Grand Sky Marshall
Mountain Slayer
Diplomat to Alleria
Member of the Mal Ka'Tai
Member of the Scribes guild
Councilman of the Mages guild
Sylas Hay
The Thane
The Thane

Oh but the things Ive seen...

Post by Sylas Hay »

*Sylas looks at Rooks and respond's*
"I thank you again. At every turn you prove yourself my freind and mentor. I'm afraid I have much to do before I may visit with those we left behind, as you said, 'Business that befalls those of position'. I'm afraid my possition will not allow me a moment more to tarry."
*with that Sylas clasps Rooks arm, a look of esteem apparent on his face. He then begins running, calling over his shoulder..*

"If you see Solari before I return, tell him we have much to speak with him about, but please wait for my return to discuss it."
Last edited by Sylas Hay on Wed Jul 30, 2003 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Disclaimer: the above is the author's personal opinion and is not the opinion or policy of CARPs or of the invisible men that follow him around.
Sylas Hay
The Thane
The Thane

Ouch! what the..?!

Post by Sylas Hay »

*as Sylas gets just out of the Inns light, roughly the middle of the feild, a loud crash is heard followed by profuse swearing*

"Ouch! What the hell?!"
"What the hell is this contraption and why is it built in the center of my Attunement circle!?"

*More swearing and grumbling is heard as Sylas limps twords the road*

(see the; 'Something being built in the field' post for clarification)