Bounty Offered
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

Bounty Offered

Post by Guest »

*Tee walks into the Inn and posts a note*

In the interest of destroying necromantic beings within the area around midway I am hereby offering a bounty upon the destruction of undead & Necromancers. The bounty will not be much starting at: 1 nick/standard skeleton and zombie, the bounty will not exceed 1 Verlan for any single undead. I encourage all those in town to destroy undead and necromancers wherever they may dwell, however if doing good is not enough for you. There is another small incentive. Keep in mind you must have a writ to collect money for bounty hunting. This bounty is in effect for the month of August and will be re-evaluated and adjusted as needed after August. All Bounties will be paid out by myself and are left at my judgement as to the amount paid with regards to the type of undead killed and the powerlevel of the necromancer.

*Tee turns to leave*
Michael K.
Pinky
Pinky

Bounty Writs

Post by Michael K. »

I hate to say this, but I forget who issues the writs on bounties. I heard something at one point that it was my own House, but for some odd reason, I think it would be House Mandalor. Do you know who gives these writs out?

Ghost
Nyrhtak Of Mahuru
The Thane's Drinking Buddy
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by Nyrhtak Of Mahuru »

Bounties are assigned by House Devris, however if someone wants to write their own bounty on creatures that is fine from what I understand. Mandalor can issue writs for bounthunting/mercinary work. I however will not need a writ as I am covered under the Mercinary charter for jobs of this nature.
Nyrhtak of Mahuru
Champion of Order
Member of the Mal Ka'Tai
One of the Magnificent Ten

Former Head of V.L.O.
Former Head of R.U.K.U.S.S.
Former Member of Clan Skumm
Darthesis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Darthesis »

Correct, the offering of bounties can be done by House DeVrie against a human wanted by the law. The offering of bounties for non-humans? Anyone could choose to do this.

Collecting the bounties... this is income, and as such needs a writ. If you do not have a writ for mercenary work already you would need to get one from House Mandalor, for their standard fee.
Darthesis Tal'Sadaar
Fidelis Pro Aurum