Activity at Legacy
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

X-GM Fesko
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Re: Activity at Legacy

Post by X-GM Fesko »

Andrew finds some Dwarves working on transforming their modest log cabin into a tiny stone fortress. As he introduces himself and begins his speech, their demeanor rapidly degenerates from mildly annoyed to downright furious. A pair of Wahuru quickly step between Andrew and the Dwarves.

“Nope. Uh, uh. Sorry. Better have a chat with your superiors, tax man. Someone forgot to tell you this ain’t Silverthorne land anymore.”
All answers and declarations are absolute until I change my mind or someone says otherwise
halfelfman
House Mandalor
House Mandalor

Post by halfelfman »

After hearing that it was no longer silverthorn land and big smile comes across greens face as he looks to the dwarves. Ahh music to my ears. less paperwork to deal with here then.

my assumption is that this town is considered a neutral ground. well enough of my babling i have taken up to much of your time. Since I may have set you back a bit mind if I give you a hand then. I might not be as skilled as a dwarf at construction but by human standard I am a very skilled crafter.

Adventuring note # 121
Throwing a ball and saying go fetch boy does not work vs Werewolves.

Player note # 47: Proving the staff wrong is hazardous to your health unless you are Soco. Cause Soco is always right.

Quote From a Grandmaster Healer known as House: Everyone Lies sometimes except House Mandalor members. Those bastards never tell the truth.

Combat tip #22: Wearing parachute pants and singing can't touch this while doing the MC Hammer every time you use Battle Dance is only funny the first few times.
X-GM Fesko

Post by X-GM Fesko »

One of the Dwarves harumphs. "The best way to ensure quality is to make sure only Dwarven hands touch these rocks and timbers."
All answers and declarations are absolute until I change my mind or someone says otherwise
halfelfman
House Mandalor
House Mandalor

Post by halfelfman »

I agree human hands would flaw the final product if they where to have a hand during the construction, but for materials brought in and food and drink acquired for the crew would have no ill effect. It would assist in speeding along the process and free up possibly much needed hands that would have thier time wasted on menial tasks such as those.

Adventuring note # 121

Player note # 47: Proving the staff wrong is hazardous to your health unless you are Soco. Cause Soco is always right.

Quote From a Grandmaster Healer known as House: Everyone Lies sometimes except House Mandalor members. Those bastards never tell the truth.

Combat tip #22: Wearing parachute pants and singing can't touch this while doing the MC Hammer every time you use Battle Dance is only funny the first few times.
X-GM Fesko

Post by X-GM Fesko »

“Using the right material is as important as the right tools and the right methods. Would only trust a Dwarf to requisition. And the Bird-men all ready bring us grub and mead – good quantity, which almost makes up for the lousy quality. You got better?”
halfelfman
House Mandalor
House Mandalor

Post by halfelfman »

How large of a crew do you have here and are there any preferences on food and drink besides the quality.

Adventuring note # 121

X-GM Fesko

Post by X-GM Fesko »

The Dwarves look at each other, eyes narrowing, frowns deepening. Then one of them shrugs.

“A test, then, and we’ll start off simple. There be twelve of us here, and we be itchin’ to bite into some feast meat – local livestock will do – with good ale to wash it down. If you can actually back up your words, perhaps we’ll enjoy a meal for once in this festering wood.”

“And we ain’t payin’. Not until you can prove we’ll like what you’ve got.”
halfelfman
House Mandalor
House Mandalor

Post by halfelfman »

(smiles) Ok then I shall be back. If you like what I bring then we can do buisness.

(leaves)

Adventuring note # 121

halfelfman
House Mandalor
House Mandalor

Post by halfelfman »

---- Green is seen wandering thru the market looking thru the merchants that are there pickings----

His thought run with the idea of dwarves what have I gotten myself into..... Cooking I can do a bit when it comes to just me and few others but shesh a dozen and thier wanting a feast.....

If I had the time I would take a few lessons for someone near that knew what they prefer.... Well if they like thier food anything like thier ale it should be fun... After all brewing I know and thier ale I have been attempting to perform a near flawless clone but just can't seem to manage it exact.

----------

Looking thru the vegtables from the local farms.. He mumbles vegtables dwarves.. snickers at the thought of a vegetarian dwarf... argg me kill guar destroyer of califlower... snickers some more....

Ohh yeah back to what I was here for. over my head... well its not the first not the last I bet.

----------------

Gathering the vegetables he needs and starts looking for wild game preferable something that had four legs, fairly large and fresh, smoked or salted.

Adventuring note # 121