News from the front.
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

GM Todd
The Thanedom's Taste Tester

Post by GM Todd »

*Ryphisto nods* "I too am deeply concerned about Silverthorne’s perceptions, and believe it is imperative that the situation be diffused. If Silverthorne were to attempt to forcibly reoccupy Legacy, an alliance strong enough to defeat the Red Tear will be impossible to build. If a return to Silverthorne will help to defuse the situation from inside its borders then I couldn’t agree more. Silverthorne must be convinced that sending its representatives rather than occupiers into Ulric’s Gift is our path to victory.
To work alongside others, rather than to command them.
I believe in the end that this may work out better then some might have expected."
GM Todd

Post by GM Todd »

*FitzDroven speaks up again* Just to be clear.. The Baron and his people are well aware of the situation. Midway has been offered up as a safe-home for those who do not wish to be constantly placed on the front lines. I will be staying here and ALL the Hero’s of Legacy, and those of Midway before it, are more then welcome to return through the portalstones to assist me if they so desire. Our work here is only just beginning. *nods to Vod, & Ryphisto*

*he then steps down off the barstool*
Rowen Kane
Drinking Contest Contender

Post by Rowen Kane »

*rowen looks up from his mug*

hum same crap different day. this is bad, this is good, but this might end the world as we all know it, nope turns out we where wrong. whoops. same crap different day, it never changes. never changes.

*rowens head makes a load thud as it hits the table*
Rowen Kane
"some give it all"
Sylas Hay
The Thane
The Thane

Post by Sylas Hay »

*reaches over the bar and grabs Rowens mug setting it behind the bar*
"When he wakes up someone charge him a second time for that same mug."

"Which reminds me.. *speaking loudly* since I am relocating to Midway Ill need someone to run the bar here. Since most people will be working out of Midway as well I will offer to pay three people, one to run the day to day here & two to rotate the Bar Wench/Server position here and in Midway. Do I have any takers?"
Zen Zecharion
Inn Regular
Inn Regular

Post by Zen Zecharion »

*Zen scribbles down something on a small bit of parchment, hands it to sylas, than walks out the door, he can be seen through a window walking up to the firepit and taking a seat closeby the flame*
Rooks Reayvalynn
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Rooks Reayvalynn »

*rooks grabs a random mug from the bar that appears to be undattended, and finishes t off*

"Um... yup, looks like our que, boat should be ready, lets go Vigfus."

*rooks bolts for the backdoor*
Rooks Bloodsinger Reayvalynn
Destined
Grand Magi
Lightbringer
Grand Sky Marshall
Mountain Slayer
Diplomat to Alleria
Member of the Mal Ka'Tai
Member of the Scribes guild
Councilman of the Mages guild
Vigfus Vigbjornsson

Post by Vigfus Vigbjornsson »

*Vigfus follows Rooks*
You are a victim of mechanic strategy over role-playing. Think outside the box. Role-play.
Rianna Lindsay
Member of the Mage's Guild

Post by Rianna Lindsay »

*Aroura speaks up*

So (looking at no-one in particular) what is our best first move?
It sounds like our first move as a town should be to go to midway to help squish any rumors that the Heroes-of-legacy/Midway have abandoned the kingdom of Silverthorn.
After that we are welcome to come and go as we please? To help either location as each of us see fit? Am I correct in my thoughts?
Also what is being done to make sure the wood-elves, tree-ents, essance mages will not be attacked/detained on sight?
I don't know about the others but any mage hunter who senses me will be able to tell I have essance abilities/connections. And I'm not inclined to go somewhere I'm going to be arrested/detained.
Gone and Yet not gone
Darthesis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Darthesis »

*** Darthesis speaks up from the corner

It sounds as if we will have free use of the portal stones that are here and that others are either in place or being moved into place. Interesting and useful.

So, I am expanding my business ventures... all for the war effort I assure you.

I think it would be prudent to confirm from these noble gentleman here as well as from Fuller himself that there will be no legal entanglements for wood elves or others who were involved in the 'mishap'.
Darthesis Tal'Sadaar
Fidelis Pro Aurum
Sylas Hay
The Thane
The Thane

Post by Sylas Hay »

*silently waves bye bye to Rooks and Vigfus*
"As for myself and Fitzy here.. *thumbs in FitzDrovens direction* I can assure you that travel from here to Midway and back again is sanctioned."
"As for Fuller.. hes a schmuck, so all bets are off."

"But you shouldnt have any problems at all."
Kimberlyn Darksbane
The Thane's Drinking Buddy
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by Kimberlyn Darksbane »

*Looks at Aurora*

Humm...maybe I should be your shuttle service to make certain no up and coming Mage Hunter attempts to do something...well foolish.

*She pauses*

We have a lot to talk about eventually....

*Looks at Sylas*

If I can find the others like me, I can probably explain things to the Mage Hunters, you know the what 15 or 16 that are left. After that, well to be honest I have no idea what they are all about for after that we are not exactly alike.

If I need to explain I can do so for you later.

*Looks at Darthesis*

We have business to discuss when you have time. I have what I owe you but need to discuss something else with you.
Sir Llyshon
Knight of the Crown
Knight of the Crown

Post by Sir Llyshon »

*Sir Llyshon nods to Ryphisto* "I will make arrangements and let you know when the meeting is scheduled. A representative of the wood elves and the treants should also come."

*He looks around at the rest of the room* "Our best first move is to thoroughly quell any word of an uprising. Hopefully meeting with the advisers will do so."

"The Knighthood, the Baron, and the local nobility know the Wood Elves are not to blame. The Knights under my command know the situation and are doing their best to disseminate correct information and be vigilant. I would urge the wood elves among us to be cautious. For the time being avoid traveling alone and carry proof of your citizenship, if you have it. If you have any problems, ask to speak with a constable or other representative, and if that fails, ask to speak with a Knight. They will be able to reach me if they can not deal with the problem themselves, and I will come and help."

"As for the General, I have some ideas about how best to deal with him but that is a conversation to be held in private with those who are of a political persuasion. I do think there is a way to engage with him, given his desperation, and make things right."

"So long as our discussion with the advisers is successful, the bulk of the town can remain here, and as Solari pointed out it may be better for the town to stay rooted here."

"As for me, I will be moving to Tarragon. I will come here on a regular basis to check in and offer my help if it is needed."
Sir Llyshon
Former Knight of the Crown
Currently pushing up daisies

***Player Ombudsman***
Kathryn Skress
House DeVris
House DeVris

Post by Kathryn Skress »

Llyshon, you can be sure that you have my political ties available.
Rianna Lindsay

OOG

Post by Rianna Lindsay »

OOG question:

Do we all as townsfolk have citizenship in the eyes of Silverthorn?
I know i don't have 'proof' of citizenship.

thanks,
Gone and Yet not gone
Sir Llyshon
Knight of the Crown
Knight of the Crown

Re: OOG

Post by Sir Llyshon »

Rianna Lindsay wrote:OOG question:

Do we all as townsfolk have citizenship in the eyes of Silverthorn?
I know i don't have 'proof' of citizenship.

thanks,
OOG Answer: No.

As a non-human, you are not a citizen. Non-humans can be given citizenship as a reward. Unless this happened to you, you're not a citizen and you have no rights under the law.
Sir Llyshon
Former Knight of the Crown
Currently pushing up daisies

***Player Ombudsman***