Making our move
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

Rooks Reayvalynn
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Rooks Reayvalynn »

*rooks chuckles after finishing another drink. he reaches for another*

"Yea... gonna kill that king. Silly Kllog. But yea, the plan is to off him. He's a big jerk, and didn't have the nerve to take on Kllog one on one."
Rooks Bloodsinger Reayvalynn
Destined
Grand Magi
Lightbringer
Grand Sky Marshall
Mountain Slayer
Diplomat to Alleria
Member of the Mal Ka'Tai
Member of the Scribes guild
Councilman of the Mages guild
Solari Son of the Mother
Member of the Mage's Guild

Post by Solari Son of the Mother »

I don't think the Kunapaun would associate either the Mal Ka Tai or myself with Silverthorne. The Mal Ka Tai have treated with them on a few occasions and the last time I was involved I made it very clear that I was no part of Fuller's delegation or the Mal Ka Tai and there of my own volition and accord and loosely represented the wood elven concerns.

There was a prophecy uncovered about the Avyana, their leader and the Wahuru years ago so this is not much of a surprise. In fact this was the only thing I ever saw eye to eye with Dimack about, we both were in contact with the Wahuru before most knew they were there. Of Course I later found out he was a vampire but that's neither here nor there.

OOG Julie I have no idea what you would detect but I'm assuming there would be major chaos magic, fey magic and something strange.
Solari An'aalcouladinasmyyran
Sunlight Reflected Off Of The Dew As The Sun Crests The Hill
Son Of The Mother Protector Of The Cycle
Faerykin

Post by Faerykin »

*Spring enters the back door of the Inn and moves to stand near Solari and their son, who now looks like a spitting image of a much younger Solari (about the size of a 9-year-old human). She addresses the boy*

I told you they were here talking politics and that your father was just fine.

*she smiles warmly to Solari before continuing*

I hope they haven't bored you too much.
Whisper

-or-

Epically-Retired
Summer Twilight
The Queen's Personal Diviner

Destined of Syl'Van'Dar
Darthesis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Darthesis »

Interesting, very interesting. And much more amusing than the political mumbo jumbo.
Darthesis Tal'Sadaar
Fidelis Pro Aurum
halfelfman
House Mandalor
House Mandalor

Post by halfelfman »

Well I jut stoped in to relax for a minute, and now I must be on my way. I have stayed longer than I was expecting.

I bid every one a good day.

*** leaves

Adventuring note # 121
Throwing a ball and saying go fetch boy does not work vs Werewolves.

Player note # 47: Proving the staff wrong is hazardous to your health unless you are Soco. Cause Soco is always right.

Quote From a Grandmaster Healer known as House: Everyone Lies sometimes except House Mandalor members. Those bastards never tell the truth.

Combat tip #22: Wearing parachute pants and singing can't touch this while doing the MC Hammer every time you use Battle Dance is only funny the first few times.