A robed figure enters the Inn
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

NPC1

A robed figure enters the Inn

Post by NPC1 »

A figure in a stately gray robe steps lightly into the Inn and sits off to one side of the bar. He slides back his hood to reveal distinctly elven features.

Greetings to the proprietor, I am wondering if you know the location of one Rasolin Worland. I have a message for her.
Fate the Healer
Member of the Mage's Guild

Post by Fate the Healer »

*A young elf says quietly from a bench nearby*

I believe Rasolyn is usually found close by. Have you checked out by the firepit?
NPC1

Post by NPC1 »

In elven

"Thank you for the information young one. I am the Destined Vail'Nara. I shall make my way down to this 'pit' if she does not show up shortly and if no one can give me an exact location. Also, do you know if there is anyone who has for sale some at least passable elven wine in this area? I can smell even the water from the pump in this town and I do not wish to imbibe of it."
Fate the Healer

*grins at the mention of elven wine and replies in elven*

Indeed, our good barkeep, Bombour Stoutbringer, has a good supply of fine elven wine and perhaps he even has some fae wine left over, though due to the travesties of the weekend, that is doubtful.

*looks sad at the last part*
NPC1

Post by NPC1 »

Still in elven

I am suitably surprised that such a tavern might hold something of interest to my palette. Bombour you say...

The elf turns and looks at the signs hanging as if noticing his surroundings for the first time.

Bombour Stoutbringer, impressive. I must find out at a later time what would bring the Dwarven King's Brewer to this small speck of psuedo-civilization. But again, thank you for the information young one. Might I trouble you for your name?
Fate the Healer

**blushes at her obvious breach of ettiquette**

Please forgive me. I am known as Fate Everwood.
NPC1

Post by NPC1 »

Vail'Nara looks dissapointed and speaks, still in elven.

Child, has the time you've spent in the human lands so corrupted your memory that you no longer know how to address another of your race? What is your hall child? Perhaps you should not have wandered until your schooling was complete.

But still, thank you for the information, I shall await Rasolin's here for a short time before beginning my search anew, perhaps a fortnight will find her here.
Fate the Healer

**Flushes deeper and shifts uncomfortably**

**Still in Elven**

Please forgive me, fair sir. I was not born in our homeland and my mother did not feel it necessary to teach me the ways of fair and wonderous Sil'van'dar. She was something of a.... rebel. Because of that, I have no Hall and have never been home.
Rasolin W.

Post by Rasolin W. »

* Rasolin walks into the Inn looking over a few pages, and glances up at all the people as she comes in. Stops at the sight of the newcomer...*

*In Elven*

Good evening Ser,
My name is Rasolin Worland can I be of service to you?

NPC1

Post by NPC1 »

The elf looks weary after the words from Fate and turns to look out the window to the sky as he speaks, still in elven.

What are these times that elves run from their heritage, and birth children that are dead to their race and it's ways. By the writers what can be done.

He then turns back to Fate, you would not have heard anything of some sort of messenger arriving in this town just a few days ago. He would have come from Port's End, but my skills are unable to tell me where he continued on to from here. I apologize for the vagueness, but it is all I know at this time.

After a bit of time spent staring, he hears Rasolin enter and turns, still speaking in elven.

Rasolin, I bring the information we have been able to gather in person, as the trail of that information leads directly to this town. We can discuss this here or in private as you feel is best.
Fate the Healer

I do apologize, but I did not see a messenger come in from Ports End.

*she gestures around rather vaguely*

Things have been... troublesome... in these parts as of the last few months. I've been doing my best to stay out of the way.
Divin Stormshadow

Post by Divin Stormshadow »

*Divin Looks over to the conversation from the corner where he was pawing over some scrolls*

*in elven*

Vail'Nara, I do believe i need to have a word with you, and i do believe it involes what you seek. And seeing as everyone else has made a formal introduction, why not follow suit, I'm Divin Stormshadow from the... well i guess i'm from the halls of the disgraced now but that is really of no matter out here in the wilderness.

*Divin collects his papers and stands up*

Oh, and I wish to speak to you with only elven ears present

*walks out the door*

***oog. i'll send you a PM to the NPC1 account***
Divin Stormshadow
Work force management of Chaos
General nusance of the Mages Guild
Magi of the great Clan Skum
NPC1

Post by NPC1 »

The elf turns to Divin, still speaking in elven.

Thank you for your aid Disgraced Divin, formerly of a Hall unknown. However I would like Rasolin to hear this information as well if she has not as of yet. Her aid has been very useful in this matter already.

OOG: PM for method of communication.
Rasolin W.

Post by Rasolin W. »

*still in elven*
I do not beleave I have herd that information as of yet.

(I have sent a PM to the NPC1 account as well. This way will work best.)
NPC1

Post by NPC1 »

Vail'Nara stands up and walks outside with Divin and Rasolin, stepping out into the woods.