Brent posts a message in the Inn
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

Brent posts a message in the Inn

Post by Guest »

*** Brent Posts a notice in the Inn for all to read…

“Bombour, if anyone needs help reading this notice, could you please assist him or her. “

*** It Reads (Scribed)

Let it be known to all residents of the kingdom of Silverthorne, that this coming Friday, the day before the longest day of the year the following people will be tried for crimes against our great kings laws. Kathryn Skress of house DeVris, and Dietrich Krankheight of the Mages guild. The Trial of Kathryn Skress will begin at exactly 10 PM and the trial of Dietricg Krankheight will follow. If the accused do not show for their trial, they will be deemed guilty of all charges, currently against them. These trials will be held in the common room of the Inn so that all may see how violators of the law will be treated. I will warn everyone up front that interfering with a trial will bring swift Justice down upon the offending person.

Signed Brent DeVris
Bombour Stoutbringer
The Barkeep
The Barkeep

Bombour reads the proclaimation

Post by Bombour Stoutbringer »

Bombour take a moment and reads the notice to himself, shakes his head, drinks a big drink, and reads the notice in a clear strong voice.

(OOG: See notice above)
"They speak of my drinking, but never consider my thirst."

Bombour Stoutbringer Kings-Brewer of the Draconis Clan

Head of the Foodstuff & Brewers Guild
Head of the Luxury Items Guild