Drovers
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

JoeLovett
Pinky
Pinky

Drovers

Post by JoeLovett »

The utterly ordinary human (Huge, winged, clawed, sharp-teethed, but otherwise utterly ordinary) Drachen walks in the inn, muttering.

"Eet seems I must find zomeone in the drovers and shippers guild to speak to... Bah! Not a clue do zey give me to find such a person. It zeems civilization means 'aggravating to most anyone'. Bah! Mandilor...." Grumblegrumble.
Edrick Stormbane
House Mandalor
House Mandalor

Post by Edrick Stormbane »

*Edrick turns to Joe*

I know, I hear many people upset with Manidlore becasue they take to much for taxes, and don't leave enough for oneself. But it is the taxes that pay for the protectors of our towns and villages, it is our taxes that make the roads you use possible. it is our taxes that pay for the army that protects this land. Yes it hurts to pay so much for taxes, but think what the taxes are doing for you and your fellows.
Almer Forni of the Helmspliter Clan
JoeLovett
Pinky
Pinky

Post by JoeLovett »

"The protection is a beet wanting, considering my maul was stolen in ze middle of the night...."
Edrick Stormbane
House Mandalor
House Mandalor

Joe, Where were you at when you got your item stolen? Was it here at Legacy? I'm unfamilar with this area and what threats there are. Maybe someone can help you on getting your maul back, or at least replace it with another weapon. Maybe I can help find your missing Maul? Tell me the stroy of the thief of your maul.
JoeLovett
Pinky
Pinky

Post by JoeLovett »

"What story? I go to sleep in ze inn; when I wake up, its gone. Thank goodness zey didn't take Horatio..."
Edrick Stormbane
House Mandalor
House Mandalor

Ahh, yess. I have heard there was a theif lose in the town that night. Many of people had items stolen form them. Hmm, lets go ask the constable what he knows and I will offer my help on righting this wrong to the fine people of Legacy.

*SPeaking to everyone in the Inn*
By the way, who is constable of Legacy? and where might I find em?
Solari Son of the Mother
Member of the Mage's Guild
Member of the Mage's Guild

Post by Solari Son of the Mother »

*Solari perks up when there is talk of thievery*
You too, we need to get our things back. One of my bags was stolen with some very exlensive potions and a few other things. Sylas had his tip cup burgled as well.
*Looks to Edrich*
Thats the constable in these parts.

Sylas!! seems we have a thief to catch! I have to drop the child off with Winter but I will return quickly.

*As Solari mentions Winter the purple beastman-dark fae-chaos baby starts saying "MOMMA" over and over"
Solari An'aalcouladinasmyyran
Sunlight Reflected Off Of The Dew As The Sun Crests The Hill
Son Of The Mother Protector Of The Cycle
Edrick Stormbane
House Mandalor
House Mandalor

*Edrick walks over to Sylas and formlly introduces himself to him*

My good constable, My name is Edrick Stormbane. I would like to offer any assistance I can on capturing these theifs that hit Legacy. Having theifs around is bad for business. I good with people, a sword, and can take care of any ambush's the thieves might have waiting for the unwary. This is your town and I only wish to repay the kindness the people of Legacy has shown me.