A small Boy enters the Inn
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

A small Boy enters the Inn

Post by Guest »

OOC(This Should have been posted the Monday after the last CARPS Event, but due to my work schedule and personal Life it is only now being posted…) (Sorry about that)

*A Small Child enters the Inn, looks around and after his eyes land on Bombour he approaches…

Mr. Barkeep sir, I was paid good money to make sure that this not made it to this town, could you please post this, the birdman who gave it to me made it sound as if this was important. He said he could not come here and that I should talk to none till I found the in Midway, I am here and it looks as if you are in charge, so I assume it should go to you…

The Note reads

To Midway,
I understand that there are many hurt and confused people. I do not have time in this to either explain myself or ask for forgiveness. I know it none may believe this but what I did, I did for reasons beyond mere human comprehension. Call it an Avyana thing if you must or evil it that helps you sleep at night. I have written to those whom I have hurt directly, and for the rest of you this will have to suffice. I will not ask for anything from anyone else. I am not one to lecture, but I do hope we have all learned something from this. Perhaps this will inspire truth among people so as not to confuse others to action beyone comprehension, and maybe, just maybe, put an end to backstabbing. When I looked back at what I did I can not believe it either. However, I can at least try to make some of it better.

The location of all the dead are as follows: Take the new road down past the far crosses to the woods north of the lake. There is a cave hidden there, not the bird one. Nyrthak or Darth should be able to easily find it, though the entrance is closed. I do not know if anything can be done to return any of them at this point(~2-3 days), but if a powerful individual can help, let the word be known of the cost by posting notes in the general area around town and when I get back this way I will see it and send the money to repay. I thank all those to whom believed in me. I want you to know, I did my best to follow the path of light, I guess somethings were not meant to be.

I have looked into another matter. Flogg, I can do nothing to help you. I am sorry. If for this Slogg comes for me. So be it. I will be waiting. I just have one more thing to do first, and as no matter who wins that fight I will lose, my lifes goal must see an ending first.

As for those seeking me before I am ready to leave this life. Don't. I do not wish to hurt anyone. I love most of you so much, believe it or not. But as can be seen I do not know what I will be able to do or how far I will be able to go. You try to cross me and I will @%^& (scribbled out)

I know I ramble, but as this is probably my last words I had one more thing to say. That prick in DeVris knows I did not steal any cash from Midway or anyone else for that matter, he told me himself. I just wanted to state that and I know it makes no sense to most of you but I am not a Thief! I still possess a little of my pride

-Dimack of Mahuru
Don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened.
Balthazar Ordieth
House Mandalor
House Mandalor
Location: somewhere where at least 3 of the 4W's are attainable

Post by Balthazar Ordieth »

*At the mention of a birdman Balthazar pays very close attention as soon as the note is posted he reads it. As he reads his brow furrows deeper and deeper.*

FLYING FUCKING SEA URCHINS! I knew I was getting roped into something shady and let it happen. FUCK FUCK FUCK! now a murderer thinks I stole his job and probably thinks that I had something to do with his removal from Mandalor. How can I believe in a system that punishes the innocent as scapegoats.

Bombour, if you see Gwen or Brent please tell them that I'll be in the Jakoric house pondering my resignation and that I would like to speak to them both together if possible. I will return when my ire has lessened.

*Leaves the Inn cursing under his breath*
Balthazar Ordieth
Sailor Extroidinairre
Raven
House Jakoric
House Jakoric
Location: Dancing in the shadows of twilight...or behind thee

Post by Raven »

Raven looks up from tuning her flute. Her face becomes impossibly paler and she suddenly looks very tired.

"The spirit of the town of Elthinar lives on, I see. With all its complexities, confusions, and murky waters, too deep to see the bottom most times...Well. Such is the way the wind blows. May fate be kind to those who deserve it. I am too ignorant to make such judgements..."
"...in moonlight and shadow..."
Nyrhtak Of Mahuru
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by Nyrhtak Of Mahuru »

*Nyrhtak raises an eyebrow and walks over to Bombour.*

Birdman? Murderer? Gonna kill Balth?

Can we step in the back room with this note for a moment Bombour?
Nyrhtak of Mahuru
Champion of Order
Member of the Mal Ka'Tai
One of the Magnificent Ten

Former Head of V.L.O.
Former Head of R.U.K.U.S.S.
Former Member of Clan Skumm
Gentleman Markus Longfell
House Mandalor
House Mandalor

[b]Markus Walks in[/b]

Post by Gentleman Markus Longfell »

:!: *Markus walks in wearing purple* Its been a long road to return here bombour. It is good to see you old friend. *Looks around the room to see anyone he knows* Balthazar, i believe we have much to talk about. Shall we? *Walks twards the vault*
Head of House Mandalor/ Barbarian lands
Head of Carpenters Guild/ Barbarian lands
Head of scribes Guild/ Barbarian lands
Head of Mercinaries Guild/ Barbarian lands
Gentleman of Baron Dreadnaught
peace420

Post by peace420 »

*Balthazar pauses at the door as Markus enters*

Yes, I do believe you are right.

*Folllows Markus toward the vault*

OOG: To email? Balthazarordieth@hotmail.com
Death=Adder

I bet he probably fainted from exertion, what with carrying around all these items that are um... heavy with value. I should liberate them er... for his own good of course.
Nyrhtak Of Mahuru

*Nyrhtak glares at Markus.*

Bombour, lets talk. I need to hurry up so that I may find the rest of Skumm.
Nyrhtak of Mahuru
Champion of Order
Member of the Mal Ka'Tai

Former Head of V.L.O.
Bombour Stoutbringer
The Barkeep
The Barkeep

Bombour says come on back Nyrhtak.

Post by Bombour Stoutbringer »

Bombour leads you into the back room.
"They speak of my drinking, but never consider my thirst."

Bombour Stoutbringer Kings-Brewer of the Draconis Clan

Head of the Foodstuff & Brewers Guild
Head of the Luxury Items Guild
Zero
Pinky
Pinky

Zero looks up from talking with Sabin and drinking his wine

Post by Zero »

*Zero,looking kind of worried,looks up at Nyrhtak,*

"Alright...wooooooowwww.......this can't be good.....but hey,I think I'll be going for a little while"

*Sabin looks back at Sabin*

"would you like to come for a walk Sabin?I think we've got a lot of things to,well,take care of." :twisted:
Nyrhtak Of Mahuru

*Nyrhtak comes back out from speaking with Bombour, a solemn look on his face. He sighs.*

Ok, I think I might need another drink before I go.
Nyrhtak of Mahuru
Champion of Order
Member of the Mal Ka'Tai

Former Head of V.L.O.