A Stranger Comes
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

Edrick Stormbane
House Mandalor
House Mandalor

A Stranger Comes

Post by Edrick Stormbane »

A man dressed in black armor with a shield hanging from one arm and a sword on his back stumbles into town. He is beaten and bloody, looking to fall any moment. He collapses at a base of tree near the Inn and just sits no moving.
Almer Forni of the Helmspliter Clan
Rianna Lindsay
Member of the Mage's Guild

Post by Rianna Lindsay »

*Aroura walks over to the man*

Are you alright sir? *first aid, how bad is he beaten*
Gone and Yet not gone
Vaellar
Greenie
Greenie

Post by Vaellar »

*Vaellar turns to leave the caravan of crazy's and see's a bloody beaten man stumble into town and collapse next to a tree. Vaellar quickly looks to Lochlain and Aurora.*

"Ut oh...that man doesn't look good, I hope he didn't lead whatever attacked him back here. Quick Aurora, you and Lochlain attend to his wounds. I will keep watch in case anything hostile is coming."

"NICODEMAS...YOU AND YOUR MEN ARE NEEDED OVER HERE. COME QUICKLY WE MAY HAVE HOSTILES INCOMING!!"

"By the Quickness of Air Chain Lightning"

*A small Guthrie with several globes of lightning twirling about his hands rushes over with Aurora and stands alert and ready to "Zot" anything hostile that approaches*
Edrick Stormbane
House Mandalor
House Mandalor

*The man looks towards the voice but does not see. His eye's stare pass them as if he see's something they do not. His wounds are bad, but strangley they do not bleed, as if some healing was done to them already. At closser look, the wounds seem to be covered by a thin wax substance that looks like it is about to break open (First aid - he stable but at -30). A soft mummble pass's from the stranger lips*

My friends, don't, stay back, nooooo, it can't end this way, must find help

*The stangers eye's roll up into his head and the wounds start to bleed freely*
Rianna Lindsay

Post by Rianna Lindsay »

*looks up to Vaellar* thanks for the cover.

*heal the man up 40, i'm assuming he has at least 10 life above zero*
*and if needed a point of healing to awaken him*
*waits and sees*
Gone and Yet not gone
Lochlainn
The Inn's Taste Tester
The Inn's Taste Tester

Post by Lochlainn »

*runs up to the stranger's side, next to Aroura and begins performing First Aid to try and stop the bleeding.*

"I can try and heal him some. If we can get the bleeding to stop, we might be able to move him into the inn where I have my labs setup."
JoeLandolfi
Inn Regular
Inn Regular

Post by JoeLandolfi »

Nicodemas hears a shout, followed by several individuals running back and towards the town. Nicodemas winces, feeling the current issue however insubstantial at the moment may be pressing. He shakes his head and says in a low voice to himself. "In the words of a famous dwarf, haste makes waste." he sighs and looks to the caravan leader. "Whether you be a man of truth or deceit is not an issue I may discern at the moment but I must give you the road as you are a man of the military." he bows his head, though in a quick manner and turns. Looking to Elros, Farrow, and Karragin he shakes his head. "Ready your weapons and follow my step!"

His words are quick, as he rushes towards Vaellar and the others. Upon approaching, his blade is at the ready as it was unsheathed back at the road. His armor and shield are not upon him and he looks about. He sees the bloody man and takes a step back. "Men do not walk from the battlefield only to speak in cryptic tones, Vaellar."
Quotes
1. "Back in the day, when we used to have to walk to plot..."
2. "There ain't no party, like an Undead party, cause' an Undead party don't stop."
Farrow
Soberiety Expert
Soberiety Expert

Post by Farrow »

Farrow runs up at Nicos side and looks at the man beaten and wounded.

*Looks at the direction from which he came* (Do I see anyone chasing him)
Farrow Quicktoe
Marshall of The Order of the Black Sun
Expert Bowmen
X-GM Fesko
The Thane's Drinking Buddy
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by X-GM Fesko »

The caravan guards stick to their wagons, but the shouts for assistance bring a sentry patrol. “There has been no alarm raised on the perimeter! Should anything pursue this man, it cannot be a sizable force! Mind the shadows for hidden foes!”
All answers and declarations are absolute until I change my mind or someone says otherwise
Adam
Pinky
Pinky

Post by Adam »

Following Nicodemas' lead Elros takes off toward the wounded man.
"Come on Karragin"
Edrick Stormbane
House Mandalor
House Mandalor

*The Human man opens his eye's and looks around in surprise and shock. In a low stress torn voice*

Where I am I. Who are you. I'm I still alive, or is this what death is?

*The man looks at himeself and starts to examin his wounds*

I would like to say thank you for the person or peson's who did such fine work on my wounds. Thank You.

*The man smiles with sincer warmth and compasion*

Let me introduce myself, I'm Edrick Stormbane and I'm looking for help to save my friends from an undead attack, that is if I'm truely still alive.
Lochlainn
The Inn's Taste Tester
The Inn's Taste Tester

Post by Lochlainn »

"Well met, Edrick. I am Lochlainn, and you are indeed still alive. You were lucky that we happened to be coming by this way. Can you remember anything about how you got here or where this attack took place? I am also curious about this waxy substance that was covering your wounds."

*looks around to see if any of the wax might still be around, and if so, puts some of it into a jar to examine later, careful to not get any of it on my hands*
Sir Llyshon
Knight of the Crown
Knight of the Crown

Post by Sir Llyshon »

*Llyshon approaches the mass of people at a jog, then stops in front of the wounded man. He nods briefly towards the sentry, quirks an eyebrow at the caravan, then looks from town member to town member, "Is everything okay? I heard shouting."
Sir Llyshon
Former Knight of the Crown
Currently pushing up daisies

***Player Ombudsman***
Torvach

Post by Torvach »

*a familliar large shape approches from the woods bends to check the mans trail and walks off in the direction he came*
Karragin_Elyl
Soberiety Expert
Soberiety Expert

Post by Karragin_Elyl »

*Karragin jogs over with Nico, Farrow, and Elros* My lord, we should be careful. *pulls out his book, and jots down what has happened so far*