A Stranger Comes
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

Edrick Stormbane
House Mandalor
House Mandalor

Post by Edrick Stormbane »

*Edrick slowly stands up and smiles at everyone*

Thank you for saving my life and your kindness. My story is simple. I recieved message that my brother was seen in this area and that is when I left my fathers house. I traveled many moons and made many new friends that decided to travel with me on they way here. Unfortunely we walked into an ambush by the dark ones, the living dead. We fought for our lives, but utlimately my wounds where to great. I used our last wound binding potion and limped away looking for help. I had no choice, if I stayed we all would have died. The only hope was for me to find help and come back and save them. Can you help me and see what has come of my friends? As far as I know, nothing followed me, they were to busy fighting my friends to follow me.
As for the wax substance, it is the wound binding potion I used to seal my wounds. It only last for so long before the wouds start to flow freely again.
Again, thank you for your kindness

*Edrick waits with an open smile*
Almer Forni of the Helmspliter Clan
Vaellar
Greenie
Greenie

Post by Vaellar »

*the Guthrie that was shouting looks over at Edrick*

"If what you say is true then speak quickly. Describe in as much detail as possible where this ambush took place, tell me also what type and how many undead were present as well as how many companions you had with you.

I also apologize in advance but time is short if your companions are in danger. *Sense magic Level 10 on Edrick*

"Someone please gather roughly one dozen small sticks and stones from the ground for me please."
Rianna Lindsay
Member of the Mage's Guild

Post by Rianna Lindsay »

*Seeing the man is stable Aroura starts picking up sticks and stones*

Here you are Vaellar. Are you planning on a teleport to get to them? Do you want me to come with you to help destroy any undead?
Gone and Yet not gone
Lochlainn
The Inn's Taste Tester
The Inn's Taste Tester

Post by Lochlainn »

*Assists with the gathering of the sticks and stones.*

"My hammer and my healing abilities are ready if needed. I may not be able to bring them back from the dead, but I can help keep them alive if they have not fallen yet."
Vaellar
Greenie
Greenie

Post by Vaellar »

*Vaellar accepts the small stones and sticks from Lochlain and Aurora*

"Well...lets see what we can find out and perhaps we can formulate a plan of action from that."

*Vaellar takes the small sticks and stones into his hands and tosses them to the ground. He begins examining them.*

*Soothsaying (2pts): "Are the individuals who traveled with this man when he was ambushed still alive?"*
Edrick Stormbane
House Mandalor
House Mandalor

*Edrick looks very relieved*

Thank you for your help. The undead where mostly skeleton's and some zombie's. We where doing alright when we had our war hammers, but in the mist of the battle we lost them and only had our swords. As you all know swords are alomst worthless against the skeleton's. We where pressed to escape the small goarge and the cave opening. The undead seemed to come from a cave opening that we stumbled across in the hike through the woods. Before we knew it we where surrounded. My friends where able to cut a path for me to escape, but not themselves. It seemed the undead where trying to drive use into the cave. At a quick count, I would say there where 20 of them, but I saw additional movement in the cave. It is hard to tell how many there where. The goarge and cave opening is about 1 1/2 miles south east of this location.

As for my firends, one is a human warrior, the other is an elven mage. Once there was more of us, but these lands have taken their toll.

I'm strong enough to show you the way, or if you have another method of travel??

(Sense magic results: Edrick has some life and armor shields on him that are depleted)
Vaellar
Greenie
Greenie

Post by Vaellar »

"I dont believe that is specific enough information for me to teleport us...however I have other means of moving us quickly."

*Vaellar reaches out and touches the following people, Edrick, Aurora, Lyshon, Lochlain. As he does so a set of bird like wings sprout from the back of each person enabling them to fly.*

"If anyone else is coming speak quickly" *Vaellar will cast Winged Flight on anyone else who wishes to come up along up to 6 more people*

*Once all of the casting is completed Vaellar will leap into the air and begin flapping his wings*

"Please lead the way Edrick. We may still be in time to save your companions"
Edrick Stormbane
House Mandalor
House Mandalor

*Edrick lets out a small gasp of astomishment as wings sprout from his back. He carefully tries them out and grins with enjoyment as he begins to fly*

Follow me, I can some what see the trial i followed to get here. By the way, what is this place called?
Rianna Lindsay

Post by Rianna Lindsay »

*starts flying*

"Starting to get used to this flying thing."
"This town is called Legacy"
Gone and Yet not gone
Vaellar
Greenie
Greenie

Post by Vaellar »

"Your friends are alive Edrick, although they have become seperated. I get a sense that one of them is not far from here, but that the other is still some distance away. Their safety I cannot determine."

*Continues to follow Edrick while searching the land below for any signs of a living person, a battle, or danger*
Lochlainn
The Inn's Taste Tester
The Inn's Taste Tester

Post by Lochlainn »

*Leaps into the air and hovers a bit trying to get used to the wings.*

"I've always wondered what it would be like to have wings. I wonder if I can locate a recipe so I can make ue some potions to do this whenever I wanted."

*Flies off after the others.*
Rianna Lindsay

Post by Rianna Lindsay »

*to lochlainn*

I'm sorry i had to use my last fly potion last moon. I will try and remember who i got it from.
Gone and Yet not gone
Lochlainn
The Inn's Taste Tester
The Inn's Taste Tester

Post by Lochlainn »

To Aroura:

"That's OK. I need the actual recipe, anyway. I still have a lot more to learn before I can break down an actual potion to make more of them. If you know anybody that might have an old potion recipe book lying around, I'd be interested to talk to them about learning a few recipes. So far, the only one in town that I know of that can make potions is Chronix."
Edrick Stormbane
House Mandalor
House Mandalor

*Edrick turns to Vaellar*

Thank you for that information.

*To the group*

Follow me, it won't take long.

*After 5 minutes Edrick lands in small clearing*

It will only take a couple minutes from here to get to the cave.

*Edrick starts leading them through the woods toward the george and to the cave*
Vaellar
Greenie
Greenie

Post by Vaellar »

*Vaellar Lands lightly next to Edrick and begins to follow him to his companions*

"Just as fair warning to you Edrick...I am not much use in combat and am even less use in combat against the undead. However, if we are being overwhelmed just get us to where your companions are and make sure everyone is touching me then I will get us out."