(a cloaked, hooded woman enters the inn.)
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

Raven
House Jakoric
House Jakoric
Location: Dancing in the shadows of twilight...or behind thee

Post by Raven »

Worry not. Should I do such a thing, 'twould be myself only I would let him take retribution on...lest he feels mine. Then he would be a somber man indeed. Something to do with sap and old trees...

As for the story, our good Thane had a bit of mischief with the fae folk some time ago. It would seem the bells accompanied his esteemed weapon for quite a spell...

Probably why he will be smart enough to avoid new cause for their music to sweeten his passage...

*her smile seems somewhat shadowed after the events of the weekend, her mischief somewhat dampened*
"...in moonlight and shadow..."
Sir Llyshon
Knight of the Crown
Knight of the Crown

Post by Sir Llyshon »

*As Llyshon enters the inn his eyes sweep over the occupants, stopping suddenly upon Raven. His eyebrows raise, surprise apparent on his face, and he takes an involuntary step forward*

"M'lady?" His voice is hesitant, questioning, as if he barely believes what he is seeing in front of him. "
Raven
House Jakoric
House Jakoric
Location: Dancing in the shadows of twilight...or behind thee

Post by Raven »

*her green eyes widen in disbelief*

Llyshon? I thought...I feared...

*she jumps up with a delighted laugh, throwing out her arms to him*

By the winds and shade! Is it really thee? So much has changed. So many people I knew gone now...Where have thee been? I am so behind on the workings of this world, for I have wandered much in forest and shadow alone.

But come, let me buy thee a drink.

*Her fond smile reaches her eyes regardless of the weary, haunted look in them...*
"...in moonlight and shadow..."