One late night
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

Rianna Lindsay
Member of the Mage's Guild
Member of the Mage's Guild

Post by Rianna Lindsay »

*from the rafters above*
Well I'd suggest taking someone who knows the woods with you. I can point you in the general direction of his cave but i need to head to Silvencon soon.

*to sylas*
I'll be back Saturday morning, but friday i'll be out of the town. I'll move my things from the mages guild till the Inn can be structurally fixed.

*waits for Lochlainn and takes him to the edge of the woods and points him towards Torvac's cave and gives directions on how to get there*

(this is of course assuming Torvac hasn't changed caves since when we attacked a tower we shouldn't have (scarlet sash) :shock: )
Gone and Yet not gone
Sylas Hay
The Thane
The Thane

Post by Sylas Hay »

*listening and noding*

"Ill be looking for your return then. Safe travels."
Vaellar
Greenie
Greenie

Post by Vaellar »

Woah...hang on there big guy. Me...fearsome protector....You had better be joking. First sign of danger and my plan is to teleport the F*%& out of here to someplace safe and comfortable......

That is of course unless we get a warrior to come with us *cough*Torvach*Cough*....or *Cough*Chronixx*Cough*....Or I suppose we could do it the stealthy way and just go scout.

*Vaellar begins making gestures with his hands and incanting a spell. The incant ends as Vaellar clearly states By the Quickness of Air Improved Invisability and then fades out of sight where he was standing.*
JoeLandolfi
Inn Regular
Inn Regular

Post by JoeLandolfi »

Nicodemas turns to the soldiers, bowing his head. "Sir, I am aware of your men camping in the area. We've worked for you before, might I ask if you have room for a few more tents or beds to spare?"
Quotes
1. "Back in the day, when we used to have to walk to plot..."
2. "There ain't no party, like an Undead party, cause' an Undead party don't stop."
Sylas Hay
The Thane
The Thane

Post by Sylas Hay »

*rifling through his pouch he appears to pull out a monocle of some sort, and orienting on Vaelar begins following him down the tunnel*
X-GM Fesko
The Thane's Drinking Buddy
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by X-GM Fesko »

"Lodging can always be provided for those who fight against the Red Tear!" Replies the Sergeant. "Have no fear in that quarter. We'll have an engineer out by tomorrow to assess the integrety of the Inn."
All answers and declarations are absolute until I change my mind or someone says otherwise
Adam
Pinky
Pinky

Post by Adam »

*loud snoring from the top bunk*

All those who observe Elros is out cold and will not wake.

Ate 20 magic eggs last inn night!
Torvach

Post by Torvach »

*walking in to the inn like it's nothing out of the ordenairy and calmly leaps down the hole axes in hand, sniffing the air he heads after the intrepid magi*