A Contingent of Guards Enter the Inn...
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

A Contingent of Guards Enter the Inn...

Post by Guest »

A Contingent of Guards Enter the Inn... Behind them in chains are a Number of People in Chains. The Captian of the Guard looks around the Inn, I am looking for the Head of DeVris in this Town, and the Constable, I have a situation that needs to be delt with.
Balthazar Ordieth
House Mandalor
House Mandalor
Location: somewhere where at least 3 of the 4W's are attainable

Post by Balthazar Ordieth »

Should I also find Sylas or some other House Jakoric Member? Seems you have a few prisoners that may need some representation.
Balthazar Ordieth
Sailor Extroidinairre
Kathryn Skress
House DeVris
House DeVris

Post by Kathryn Skress »

*Kathryn looks up from her book, sees the Captain and the prisoners and rises*

I am the head of DeVris in this Thanedom. The jail is out back *indicates the way with a wave of her hand*, if your men would like to put the prisoners there while you and I discuss the particulars of the case or cases.
Kathryn Skress
Baronial Magistrate of House DeVris

Post by Guest »

*The Captain Nods to his men.

“Well I guess we will not need the constable, if you have a key that is Magistrate Skress?”

*The One of the Guards will accept the Key and the men will proceed to lock up the prisoners.

“So Magistrate Skress I should Explain my self, I am a member of the Barons guard, and we were returning through your area, when we noticed these bandits extorting money from a couple of travelers. Well through quick action we were able to apprehend the fools, two did escape and I have my scouts tracking them down, expect them in the next day or two. I would expect that you will want to hold a ‘VERY PUBLIC’ Trial and possibly execution for them, once we have them all. I do believe that they have been trouble to a few of your towns folk also, The go by the name Zooker Thieves. We were kind enough to capture them so that they may serve as an example to other would be thieves.”

*The Captains Eyes level on Balthizar

“Sir you may wish to find the local Jakoric head, however you may want to wait till we have them all, and remind this Sylas that the Baron and his guard look less than kindly on the folk who prey on those weaker them themselves.”

*Looking back at Kathryn

“Magistrate I leave these Brigands in your hands, but know this they are responsible for the death of at least one human. I will take my leave, I would expect my scouts to return with the remaining filth by the end of this week.. Good Day”
Kimberlyn Darksbane
The Thane's Drinking Buddy
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by Kimberlyn Darksbane »

*Kimberlyn watches the interaction carefully and appears to make a mental note of the situation.*
Kimberlyn Thurs-kona
Former Myranes Mage Hunter
Bear Tribe
Mate of Thurs Ljothamar, Champion of the Bear Tribe
Battle-Howler-Killer of Mages

Post by Guest »

Har har! Stupid pinkies!

Even ME know not ta go 'round breakin' da Rulz in dese parts!