how have things been.
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

Rianna Lindsay
Member of the Mage's Guild

Post by Rianna Lindsay »

*to sylas's coment*
always in this town, even when i haven't left the room.

thanks, i'm sure the stopper is fine.

*to the Drakes*
Are you here just for visiting or do you need something? Either way you are welcome.
Gone and Yet not gone
Clouce
Pinky
Pinky

Post by Clouce »

*Clouse smiles*
it is a pleasure to meet you Nerezza.
*Clouse then takes a deep breath while makeing a funny face to the black drake*
Nerezza it is a funny story about my things you see i decided to retire from adventuring for a short time. becuase i had found someone that i cared for very much and she wanted to settle down. unfortunatly one day we had somewhat of a fight and it ended in her takeing everthing i used to adventure with. leaving nothing but the clothes on my back. and for some reason unknown to me i think even Dartheseis would have trouble finding her using any skills that a adventurer would posses. as for my name i am Clouce of midway.I am a doer of good deads i travel the lands in search of evil to destroy, mouths to feed, and childern to clothe. the skills i posses are mine to know and will be known to you once i have had a chance to talk to you more. I cannot cast magic,i am not regester with the mages guild, twilight does know about me..... i hope. i would like to think i am experienced but others may say otherwise. no grand quests latley unfortunatly but the trip back here was horrendus. i will tell you a story one day. my favorite color is red. as for the red and black they were a band of good hearted men and wemon that i and another ralled together to fight evil at whatever cost and would grant any aid required to the people of midway weather it be with money, protection, or friendship. draven did put the traps on the tavern door, he is the trappmaster i was refering to, i made a mistake by saying his name was denamyar. Yes i battle the red tear and anyone that sides with them. i have fought a ghost, and a ghost lord, a deathknight,a litch, a skeleton warrior, a bone golem,
and a banshee.
*clouce pants a great deal before taking another breath*
I do not know how to fly, magic is a way to the plane of air, no, no, a thousand times no on the teleport question. i walked here. and since i don't know any magic i have little clue on what a teir is let alone five of them. and as for the spell books i will keep my eyes out for you but i haven't any with me. hope fully i have answered all of your questions if you wish to ask any more feel free.
*Clouce looks to sylas with tired look on his face*
I think dear sylas i will be having that drink to bomber now.
Sylas Hay
The Thane
The Thane

Post by Sylas Hay »

*taking his weight off the bar, and grabbing at bottles*

"Anyone else?"
X-GM Fesko
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by X-GM Fesko »

The Red Drake’s eyes go wide. “Impressive short term cognitive retention!”

The Black Drake’s eyes close to slits while a huge grin grows on her muzzle. “Most impressive, although he missed the implied question – what equipment will you need?”

“Nerezza…” The Green Drake cautions, then turns to Clouse. “If you truly wish to pit yourself against evil, perhaps you should be known as Clouse of Legacy.” Her eyes grow sad. “There is far too much of it far too close.”

Her head sags, then she snakes her head around to face Rianna. “Visiting? We have always lived here. Well, since our hatching, that is, and do hope you will all let us continue to do so. We have learned to eat and take care of… other personal matters outside to keep the Inn clean and disease free. Vaelar has been kind enough to name and tend to Nerezza, while Nyrhtak selflessly sees to our needs.” She motions between herself and the Red Drake.
All answers and declarations are absolute until I change my mind or someone says otherwise
Rianna Lindsay

Post by Rianna Lindsay »

*to the Green Drake*
Sorry i misunderstood your presence. I just don't believe i had seen the two of you here before. I assure you i wouldn't have you leave. And if i can help with any of your needs i'd be happy to.

(o.o.g. are these the two that were rescused when we first came to legacy? i thought those were rainbow drakes)
Gone and Yet not gone
X-GM Fesko

Post by X-GM Fesko »

OOG: These three drakes were found during the last October event.
All answers and declarations are absolute until I change my mind or someone says otherwise
Sylas Hay
The Thane
The Thane

Post by Sylas Hay »

*clattering behind the bar slowly setting mugs and bottles on the bar top*

"Every body grab something. And someone think of a toast."

*sets to shallow bowls on the bar infront of the Drakes*