C.A.R.P.S.
http://www.carpsgame.com/phpBB3/

Essence Stone Quest
http://www.carpsgame.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2799
Page 1 of 5

Author:  X-GM Fesko [ Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Essence Stone Quest

Mary Baker begins organizing a team to travel to Harrison's Folly and check up on the Essence Stone.

Author:  Rianna Lindsay [ Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:21 pm ]
Post subject: 

*Aroura glides down from the rafters*

Mary, I'd like very much to join you in researching this matter if that is all right with you. I believe i could be of some help.

Author:  Mary Baker [ Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:07 am ]
Post subject: 

That would be greatly appreciated. I helped to put it there, but am by no means widely knowledgeable on the workings of Essence Magic.

I welcome the company.

Author:  Rianna Lindsay [ Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:14 am ]
Post subject: 

Wonderful, i'll just pack for the cold weather.

Author:  Mary Baker [ Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

Anyone else wishing to accompany us should know that we leave at first light. It looks like rain, so oil your cloaks and let them wick tonight. This cold and damp could make a cough settle in.

It's not a long trip to the head of the river; we'll be back by nightfall unless we encounter larger problems.

Author:  Rianna Lindsay [ Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:48 pm ]
Post subject: 

when you are ready.

Author:  Sylas Hay [ Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:19 pm ]
Post subject: 

*Sylas walks in. In his arms are two boxes fiiled to overflow with clinking bottles. He pauses for a moment when it seems like he may drop them, then regaining his balance he disappears behind the bar*

Author:  Divin Stormshadow [ Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:19 am ]
Post subject: 

*a short yelp of pain from behind the bar*

MY TOE!

watch where you put that stuff fool!

Author:  X-GM Fesko [ Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:45 pm ]
Post subject: 

Morning arrives, cold and wet with a moderate fog. Sound seems to travel extremely well, as the pounding of hammers, sawing of wood, and workers shouting at one another can be heard from where defenses are being constructed along the river.

Author:  Sylas Hay [ Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

*also from behind the bar*

"Whoop. Sorry Divin. Didnt see you in the shadow there."

Author:  Mary Baker [ Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:25 pm ]
Post subject: 

Mary nods in greeting to the workers as she passes by the riverside. She stops to examine and greets the nearest one.

She pulls a moderate loaf of dense bread speckled with dried fruits, out of her satchel and offers it to the man before her.
"Care to break bread with me for a moment? I know you're busy, but a man can't work hard on an empty stomach."

Author:  Rianna Lindsay [ Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:33 pm ]
Post subject: 

*Aroura also nods to the workers as she passes them. And stops when Mary pauses to talk to a worker. *

*Aroura walks around the edge of the river just looking around to see if anything looks or "feels" different*

Author:  X-GM Fesko [ Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:43 pm ]
Post subject: 

The worker touches the rim of his helmet as he takes the bread. “Much obliged, Magistrate! This’ll make a fine lunch with my venison jerky and apple juice! Can’t take a break now, though, the Sarge’ll have my hide! Be happy to help ya in some other way so long as it’s right quick.”

Author:  Rianna Lindsay [ Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:50 pm ]
Post subject: 

*to mary*

Well the river feels like a normal river again. It doesn't feel like it did when the essance stone was in the water. *keeps walking around looking everywhere*

Author:  Rianna Lindsay [ Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:42 pm ]
Post subject:  STONE

*to the villager*
I'm Aroura by the way. Have you noticed anyone moving things in the river lately, say the last moon or so?

Page 1 of 5 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/