Essence Stone Quest
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

Divin Stormshadow
Member of the Mage's Guild

Post by Divin Stormshadow »

wuss?

I think not, i'll have you know somebody had to judge and neither of you spoke up so I took it opon myself to do the honor.

*noticing the pile of wood gathered he lights it up to a nice flame*

now stop your bitching ya big cry baby
Divin Stormshadow
Work force management of Chaos
General nusance of the Mages Guild
Magi of the great Clan Skum
Solari Son of the Mother

Post by Solari Son of the Mother »

*When they appear in mid-air Solari's eyes go wide as he plummets towards the icy waters flailing wildly and screaming shrilly all the way down. He gurgles and spits water and thrashes about screaming for a few seconds before regaining his composure somewhat and starts swimming to the shore near Divin laughing. As he exits the water he shakes like a canine.*

Not like you to miss out on something like that.

*Turns to Sylas*

Just as bad though, I highly doubt they're going to just bring it back if we tell them it doesn't belong to them. I don't know about you but if we have to try and subdue sharkmen in the water I don't see that ending very well for anyone that tries it. *Burps and spits out some water to further illustrate the point*

*Shivering abit and moving a little closer to the fire.*
I should have had that clean clothes spell copied from Dietrich's book into mine, I think it'd come in handy right about now.
Solari An'aalcouladinasmyyran
Sunlight Reflected Off Of The Dew As The Sun Crests The Hill
Son Of The Mother Protector Of The Cycle
Mary Baker
Drinking Contest Winner
Drinking Contest Winner

Post by Mary Baker »

Funny that's what Aurora said jsut a few minutes ago.

Well, it seems that we need to do two things. Someone should check in with Samson...er "Thane Samson" and see exactly what is going on. We don't want his new title to go "unnoticed."

Also we need to figure out why these sharkmen took the stone, are they the bad guys or are they being plagued by something else for which they deem the stone necessary.

I wonder if there is another stone that we could procure from somewhere. I still know very little about essence, you all are much wiser on this subject than myself. If there are no stones, then can we create some kind of essence "traps", so that the undead might be delayed or slowed enough to give people warning?
Head Magistrate, House DeVris,
Legacy Chapter
Rianna Lindsay

Post by Rianna Lindsay »

well there are 'life traps' that destroy undead. i don't think we could lay enough of them to be really effective though. it's not a very large area that would trigger the trap. but it is doable. and given enough days and rest we could probably do a decent job linning the river.
I'd rather much move the stone back where it was.
I don't believe any of us with the gift of essance have the ability to make a stone or anything essance. in terms of making it give off essance protection.
Others might have the ability but not me i know.
Gone and Yet not gone
Sylas Hay
The Thane
The Thane

Post by Sylas Hay »

*thinking out loud*
"I think we should head back to legacy and change cloths first"