What Magic?
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

X-GM Fesko
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

What Magic?

Post by X-GM Fesko »

A man in flowing blue robes, prominently displaying the symbol of the Mages Guild, briskly enters the Inn.

“I seek Summer Twilight. Is she present?”
All answers and declarations are absolute until I change my mind or someone says otherwise
Faerykin
Member of the Mage's Guild

Post by Faerykin »

*almost on cue, Summer enters through the back door and approaches the man with a slight nod*

How may I be of assistance?
Whisper

-or-

Epically-Retired
Summer Twilight
The Queen's Personal Diviner

Destined of Syl'Van'Dar
X-GM Fesko

Post by X-GM Fesko »

Nods at Twilight in return.

“Thadius Brakus, Battlemage, present by missive of Baron Von Droven to inspect the defensive capabilities of Legacy in the magical capacity. I had been informed the Tarragon River provided some ward against undead, yet on personal investigation I have discovered positively zero magical content in the waters at all! Can you explain this discrepancy?”
All answers and declarations are absolute until I change my mind or someone says otherwise
Faerykin

Post by Faerykin »

A few moons back, an Essence Stone was deposited into the river - thus making it flow with Essence Water. I was not directly involved in the Stone's relocation and have not ventured to the river to investigate this myself. But, the waters did prove quite a bane to the undead that moon.

*she raises her brow*

It is possible that the stone has since been removed. At any rate I am certain Sylas would be more than happy to conduct an investigation, should it be deemed necessary. Or perhaps one of the others who were directly involved has a better understanding.
Whisper

-or-

Epically-Retired
Summer Twilight
The Queen's Personal Diviner

Destined of Syl'Van'Dar
Mary Baker
Drinking Contest Winner
Drinking Contest Winner

Post by Mary Baker »

I was one who helped carry the stone. I will go check upon it's state and report back here as soon as I can. If it's gone, we'll need to talk to the locals and find out how it was removed. It was too heavy for a few men to carry alone, and too deep for a regular person. Perhaps ...well...I'll go check it out.
Head Magistrate, House DeVris,
Legacy Chapter
X-GM Fesko

Post by X-GM Fesko »

“An artifact caused this phenomenon you say? Well, hopefully whatever has ceased its effect on the river may be undone. Excellent – Yes, please provide me with a report on your return.”
Sylas Hay
The Thane
The Thane

Post by Sylas Hay »

*a clank is heard as Sylas rushes out of his cell and directly outside half clothed to do his 'business'. A few moments pass and he rushes back in visibly chilled. The cell door clangs closed behind him*