There Goes the Neighborhood
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

X-GM Fesko
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

There Goes the Neighborhood

Post by X-GM Fesko »

One evening an extended caravan of carts and wagons rolls into Legacy from the Tarragon Pass. It is well provisioned with construction tools, supplies, engineers, and architects, and protected by Silverthorne and mercenary soldiers. It stops in town and its riders disembark to set up camp for the night. A couple of rather phoofy merchants are helped down from a large and elaborate wagon by their servants, and make their way immediately to the Inn all the while discussing costs and profits, trends and projections.
All answers and declarations are absolute until I change my mind or someone says otherwise
Sadot
Inn Regular
Inn Regular

Post by Sadot »

*Sadot looks up form his writing long enough to see if it is Sylas. As he watching them wonder in he sigh heavily and goes back to writing.
Divin Stormshadow
Member of the Mage's Guild

Post by Divin Stormshadow »

*looking up from his drink as if he had been there all the while*

Hay, you guys gona build a zoo with all that crap outside? man i love zoo's....
Divin Stormshadow
Work force management of Chaos
General nusance of the Mages Guild
Magi of the great Clan Skum
Rianna Lindsay

Post by Rianna Lindsay »

* from the rafters *

So Divin are you staying for any kind of time or will you disapear with the sun?

*jumps down and gives him a big hug like it or not*
Gone and Yet not gone
Divin Stormshadow

*returns the hug warmly*

who said I ever left?.... wait that was probably me wasn't it.... damn I need to stop spreading rumors abotu myself.... no wait I think I did leave didn't I.... Well damn, this isn't midway either is it....

*sigh*

oh well, So how goes it!
Divin Stormshadow
Rianna Lindsay

Post by Rianna Lindsay »

things go as they normally have. undead attacking at reagular intervals. neighboring villages/towns needing help. animals that have been affected by the area be it the land or other people attacking.

though we have been seeing more of essence people around. *big smile* it's been quite helpful in my learning.

And yes you did leave, but you do visit on occasion when you're not too busy. or at least when you seem to need a break from whatever it is you do do these days. which i might ask what it is, but i expect a vage responce or a comment along the lines of 'if i tell you, i'll have to kill you'.

otherwise things are fairly normal. not quiet, that's never normal, just worrysome. who would want a quiet life anyway. that would be dull. and if i recall correctly bored mages can be dangerous. :P
Gone and Yet not gone
Divin Stormshadow

Well I could explain what i've been up too.... not that it woudl make a difference, i'm not even sure I understand it honestly, and if you think i'm confusing then you surly wouldn't understandin it either.... but they say in another thousand year or so it'll all make perfect sense to me.... which come to think of it is almost worrysome, things aren't fun if they make sense, or they at least need to invole enough violence.

Well glad to hear you kept learning.... you never where really the kill for fun type that I was back then but then when I was teaching you but you seem to have found your own path anyway

*looking over at a shadowy corner with an angry glare*

oh shut up you! I'll get to you when I damn well feel like it!

*short pause as if he's listenign to an answer*

oh that's it!

*starts chanting an incant but then stops abruptly*

hmm... not that one.. don't want to hurt the inn... then bomber gets pissy and my drinks go away....

*looking back to araura*

hmm, where was I... oh yes... eh, i'm not so bored.... but it has been a while since I push you from the top of a tower *evil grin* have you learned to fly yet?
Divin Stormshadow
Rianna Lindsay

Post by Rianna Lindsay »

I did always tend towards healing then killing even when you were my teacher on a more regualr basis. Though i could learn a way to reach you that doesn't involve going into the shadow realm. Though sylas and solari could have used your knowledge of it last moon. and I have learned to fly i also learned what we did instead of flying. :wink: and it's been a good year or some since you pushed me from the tower. you'll have to settle for the roofs inn though. no towers close by that we could use.

*looking in the direction of the shadow he yelled at*
Are they needing you?

and yes bombor would be mad if you hurt the Inn. we don't quite have the number of patrons we used to yet. so it would take a bit to fix.
Gone and Yet not gone
Divin Stormshadow

distance to the tower is nye onto irelivent... and if you are in such dire need to talk with me, ask you shadow, there is a decent chance i'll get the mesage, or at least "A" message.... the little bugger have this tendency to try and spice things up a bit before they talk to me

As for that dussy lovin son of a goblin over in the corner, he's just cranky I have no place to put him right now...

*leaning over to whisper in araura's ear*

he's kinda violent and i'm tryin not to get any of the new kids killed

*leaning back in his chair and laughing*

he'll get his chance to die again eventully, no idea what his flippin rush is

has it really been a year since I shoved youoff that tower? man my preception of time is off these days.... So who runs the magy dog tag association round here these days anyway?
Divin Stormshadow
Rianna Lindsay

Post by Rianna Lindsay »

Well at this time i do believe Twilight is in charge of us here. Though I know she be glad to be rid of the title. Fergus would have, had he been allowed. But he's only here sometimes so i guess it's better how it it for now.

*curious look crosses her face*
The goblin wishes to die? again?

well i'll have to remember to ask my shadow in the future when wanting to reach you. with out too much detail if they like to 'add' things. and so i forget how quickly you can move these days. it's been awhile since you have dropped/stepped in.
Gone and Yet not gone
Divin Stormshadow

again and again... problem withthe shadows wanting to die is mostly that they're not the ones dieing... it's the ones they're sapossed to be teaching.... eh, anyway....

wasn't I hear just last week having a drink?... though I was, maybe I wasn't, maybe that was a few years ago, place does look a lot differnt, must have been totaly more then a week, midway didn't have as many trees last I was here, or at least it had different ones.... no wait that's right, you all move... hmmm... not sure when i was hear last then... two weeks ago maybe
Divin Stormshadow
Solari Son of the Mother

Post by Solari Son of the Mother »

*Solari sneaks up on Divin and taps him on the shoulder then slides to the other side*

What, are you looking for another job? Shadow Lord not enough for you anymore? :P
Solari An'aalcouladinasmyyran
Sunlight Reflected Off Of The Dew As The Sun Crests The Hill
Son Of The Mother Protector Of The Cycle
Divin Stormshadow

looking for another job? not so much
Divin Stormshadow
Solari Son of the Mother

Post by Solari Son of the Mother »

Just wondering, even when you were in town more you never seemed to really care about who held the leash for Silverthorn at the time. *Lays his hand on Divin's shoulder* Unfortunately Dietrich is on the other side of the Chaos Mts., but nevertheless...*slaps him on the back* YOU'RE IT! *Bamf*
Solari An'aalcouladinasmyyran
Sunlight Reflected Off Of The Dew As The Sun Crests The Hill
Son Of The Mother Protector Of The Cycle
X-GM Fesko

Post by X-GM Fesko »

The fops glance briefly toward Divan.

"Zoo? Oh, you refer to the Kingdom engineers and their wares. No, Anton and I are mearly travelling with them and the mercs for collective security as we make our way toward Urchinville. It's been a long road from Ironguard, however, and your Inn's bar is beckoning."
All answers and declarations are absolute until I change my mind or someone says otherwise