Dazed and confused... well maybe not so much confused.
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

Solari Son of the Mother
Member of the Mage's Guild

Dazed and confused... well maybe not so much confused.

Post by Solari Son of the Mother »

*Solari walks into the Inn without his usual hesitation for a deep breath at the door and it doesn't seem like he takes in anyone or anything in the Inn. He walks to a corner by the bar where he drops stuff sometimes and seems to be gathering it all up without talking to anyone. Once it's all gathered up he hefts it and starts to head for the door with the same spaciness at first then he quickly turns on his heel and nearly shouts*

Bombour! Do you have any protective potions! And have you seen Fergus! OH OH! Do you know anyone that can Shadowwalk? That's right, Autumn, that was it! *He looks around the Inn looking for Twilight*
Divin! I need to find Divin! *Raises his hands like he's about to cast a spell* OH yeah, I need a destination, and then there's the Chaos Mts. Ferran or Darthesis! They were grey maybe they can shadowwalk! *looks around for either* Maybe they could teach me that, I should have asked, maybe I can catch him *Raises his hands like he's about to cast a spell* Oh yeah, that destination thing. *Starts to walk out again and stops after a couple of steps* POTIONS!! *Turns and looks at Bombour again* Got any protective potions? Wait, I just asked you that didn't I... Aurora, have to remember to talk to her. *looks around the Inn for her too.*
Solari An'aalcouladinasmyyran
Sunlight Reflected Off Of The Dew As The Sun Crests The Hill
Son Of The Mother Protector Of The Cycle
Rianna Lindsay

Post by Rianna Lindsay »

*aroura jumps down from the rafters*
Solari what ails you? (first aid on you)
I'm here and i'm sure we can find the others. Where are you going? And Please don't teleport till we find those you search for.
*waits for him to answer, and grabs some water to give to solari*
Gone and Yet not gone
Faerykin

Post by Faerykin »

*Autumn looks up from the papers strewn on the table in front of her and quirks an eyebrow at Solari*

Does age-induced insanity run in the blood of the Wood Elves as well?
Whisper

-or-

Epically-Retired
Summer Twilight
The Queen's Personal Diviner

Destined of Syl'Van'Dar
Solari Son of the Mother

*Solari looks to Aurora giggling*
I'm fine, better than fine really, I'm just a little flustered. I'm trying to figure out what needs to be done first. I need to figure out how to get back and forth from the shadow realm. Last moon we were all somehow sent to the shadow realm and pitted on opposite sides, it was... very strange...it was Sylvan'Con! Only not...but there were dark beings, light beings and grey beings, well only the really sneaky people were grey. The dark being trying to command those on the dark side WAS the thing trapped in Sylvan'Con! It was trying to escape but we stopped it. *Stops and looks around* Probably shouldn't have said that. So I need to make sure it can't get out that way, but I also need to speed along the progress in Sylvan'Con so they can join the war, OH the next Essence War has started, and I need to try and help shore up the front somehow, the armies there are being beaten back badly. *Looks around again and gets really close to Aurora and puts his hand on her shoulder and speaks very lowly* We need to find more soldiers for Essence. *Much louder* Sylas! *normal tone* So I think I should start by going back to where we came out of the shadow realm and trying to find out if those are 2 way gates or not. *Looks around again* I've got to stop doing that, focus, focus.

*Looks to Twilight and cocks his head to the side slightly and mimics her eyebrow and giggles heartily*
So says the lady that talks to skulls, besides, I'm only 135. OH Autumn, can you shadowwalk? I figured if anyone could it'd be you, seeing as you can work every other gate, magic portal and cross into other realms.
Darthesis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Darthesis »

*** Darthesis speaks up from the shadows

I have done no research yet in how to re-enter the shadow realm we were forced in to. The research is available for the right price, but I assume you have other avenues.

As of now I know who holds the three 'keys' that are likely required to re-enter the shadow realm, syl'van'con, or whatever you believe it to be. This knowledge is available without a price, as it carries value to me to be rid of these pieces. I have NO interest in holding them and possibly being pulled back inside, where I am not quite myself.

In fact...

*** Darthesis steps forward and reaches into a pouch...

*** Darthesis stands offering it to Solari

I can speak privately about who holds the other two keys.
Darthesis Tal'Sadaar
Fidelis Pro Aurum
Faerykin

Post by Faerykin »

*Autumn begins packing up the papers strewn about the table before her*

Oh, Solari, my dear, dear friend. It is already common knowledge that age-induced insanity runs in the blood of the High Elves.

*she giggles*

Why, just look at Rooks!

*she approaches those gathered near Solari*

And Darthesis, don't you go giving away potentially dangerous information so freely - you never know who may be listening. Oh, and imagine the damage it could do to your reputation - Darthesis, giving free information?!?

*she winks at Darthesis then turns to Solari*

Shadowalk you say?

*she shrugs*

Why, I've never tried.
Whisper

-or-

Epically-Retired
Summer Twilight

Destined of Syl'Van'Dar
Solari Son of the Mother

Thank You Darthesis! And I would definitely like to know who has the other 2, although I think I have a pretty good idea of who they are. And I'll make sure you are properly compensated for the information.
*Looks to Twilight* I think Darthesis has a tally in his head for not trying to destroy you all, including him when, when, well...THAT time. But I think most of the tally lies in getting him to a Treant to be uhm fixed *shudders slightly involuntarily* Besides, I've never told anyone that... oh yeah, probably shouldn't say that here either. Will you try? I mean once we get the keys so we could get back if you couldn't get us back.
Faerykin

Post by Faerykin »

*Autumn quirks an eyebrow*

Solari, you really are acting as someone whose stumbled across an interesting herb or potion. You haven't been to Dharma's lately, have you?

*she backs up a few steps and looks Solari up and down*

You really are going to have to give me some sort of explanation before I agree to go traipsing off to any 'other realm'.
Whisper

-or-

Epically-Retired
Summer Twilight

Destined of Syl'Van'Dar
Solari Son of the Mother

If anyone here has seen this side of me it's you, you've seen me play with the wolves onmore than one occasion, I'm just really happy and excited and slightly overwhelmed, trust me. I'm still the same wood elf... well wood elf fae that I've always been. *He steps close to her and gently puts his hand on her cheek momentarily seeming a little more like he normally is* I still would never let anything happen to you if it was within my power to stop it.
Rianna Lindsay

Post by Rianna Lindsay »

*After his state to her about essance soilders*
We are always looking for more essance soilders, or just any who can use essance. Or at least I am. I've heard i've missed plently of them recently. *aroura frowns abit*
But i am glad you are alright, just excited. As for healing potions i also have a small stash of them. For when i run out of the ability to heal.

Do you really need Divin or was that a passing thought? Normally i can find him when i need to. He just tends to show up when i go "searching" for him. He just can't normally stay long.
Gone and Yet not gone
Faerykin

Post by Faerykin »

*a sly look passes over Autumn's features when Solari addresses her personally*

It is just odd to see you so ... around others.
Whisper

-or-

Epically-Retired
Summer Twilight

Destined of Syl'Van'Dar
Vaellar
Greenie
Greenie

Post by Vaellar »

"Have you tried asking the stars? I mean they are only out at night, so maybe they have an affinity for this shadow thingy your talking about. In my experience, anything shadowy is usually bad and I cant say that my experience this past moon has proven any different. If anything, it simply supported my experience and dislike for shadowy things/realms."

"You may also wish to consult some books of ancient texts, or ask the Lady Wren if she has heard anything about such places. She may have heard a story about someone who was able to travel into such places or give some clues about how to travel to and fro within them."

"Oh yeah...and good luck."
Solari Son of the Mother

*Eyes lingering on Twilight for a moment he turns to Aurora*
No not the true essence mages, I mean people like you and I, *Brow furrows for a second* or maybe like you or I, but I mean people that can be taught. And who better to teach me to shadowwalk than the Lord of Shadows? DONKADILLO!!! No that was Rooks, LOOK AT THIS HELPLESS HIGH RANKING ORDER KNIGHT HERE IN THE INN...IN ULRIC'S GIFT...JUST OUTSIDE OF THE CHAOS MTS!!! *Pauses and tries to look into the shadow's of the Inn.* Bah that hasn't worked in years, I think he got sick of me messing with him.

Vaellar! would you ask the stars for me, I can't do that. And normally I avoid shadowy things too, unless they are necromantic of course. And I will ask Wren... when I see her. Thank you!
Daniel Lockheart
The Thane's Drinking Buddy
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by Daniel Lockheart »

*Daniel, who has been spending more and more of his time in the woods collecting things and exploring lately comes into the inn with a bag full of fresh herbs.

“This may be the most excited I’ve ever seen you Solari. I could hear you from down by the creek. What are these essence warriors you speak of? Is this some sort of mage thing or something that needs to be taught the fighting men, so they can stand better against the coming darkness? I haven’t seen Wren in moons, but then I’ve been trying to prefect an experiment of mine and it’s kept me out of town most of the time. These things tend to smell until you get them right. Anyway, without her being present perhaps I could help you in some way. I’ve read a lot of books and worked with Wren a lot as well, so I’ve sort of balanced both sides of the stories. What is it you seek to learn?”
Gentleman Daniel J. Lockheart, Lord of Morborough
Lieutenant in Her Majesties Army - Retired
Keeper of the 4th Tome of ToeVass
Member of the Alchemist Guild of Midway
Paladin of Order
"His only regret is not knowing what regret feels like." The Inquisition vol 137 pg 1 story about Daniel's latest adventures.
Faerykin

Post by Faerykin »

*Autumn sits at a nearby table, slowly shaking her head as she watches the scene play out before her*
Whisper

-or-

Epically-Retired
Summer Twilight

Destined of Syl'Van'Dar