Shanty town
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

Kimberlyn Darksbane
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by Kimberlyn Darksbane »

*Doing her best to cut through the frogmen loud enough for Sylas to hear.*

I do not know. I will do my best to take these stupid fools out.
Kimberlyn Thurs-kona
Former Myranes Mage Hunter
Bear Tribe
Mate of Thurs Ljothamar, Champion of the Bear Tribe
Battle-Howler-Killer of Mages
X-GM Fesko

Post by X-GM Fesko »

While fending off several Frogmen, Sylas manages to knock one of those attacking the Immigrants senseless. Kimberlyn sinks both her swords in a Frog warrior, rips one blade out, and carries it through to disembowel another. Draven ducks beneath the thrust of a spear to bring his sword up and through the neck of an assailant. Syslas finds the back of another Frog to him and takes full advantage, but as that Frog drops unconscious, the adventurers notice the rest are retreating, jumping back into the river.

Every human is still standing, though some of the Immigrants have been wounded – one in the thigh, one in the arm, and a third in the shoulder.

“We’re terribly thankful and all,” One of them says as he supports his comrade with the leg wound, “as we would never have survived that without you. But at the risk of pressing our luck, would any of you happen to be a healer?”
All answers and declarations are absolute until I change my mind or someone says otherwise
Kimberlyn Darksbane

*Kimberlyn looks at Sylas and Draven first.*

If neither one of my comrads can assist you, I am a minor healer. I pretty much know the basics.
Kimberlyn Thurs-kona
Former Myranes Mage Hunter
Bear Tribe
Mate of Thurs Ljothamar, Champion of the Bear Tribe
Battle-Howler-Killer of Mages
Sylas Hay
The Thane
The Thane

Post by Sylas Hay »

*notices Kimberlyn looking at him*

"F**K! Its not bad enough Im a passifist I gotta learn to heal now too?!"
X-GM Fesko

Post by X-GM Fesko »

Utilizing her skills at healing to their utmost, Kimberlyn is able to seal the wounds on all three of the injured. The rest of the journey to Harrison’s Folly is uneventful.

They pass through some lumber activity at the edge of the woods as they arrive. Immigrants are chopping trees using crude stone axes. Across the river to the east more tree-cutting is apparent. On the west side of the budding settlement people are setting up fields for farming. The six immigrants who had been travelling with the adventurers wave their thanks and break off to talk with the nearest amateur lumberjacks.
All answers and declarations are absolute until I change my mind or someone says otherwise
Sylas Hay
The Thane
The Thane

Post by Sylas Hay »

*while pretending to look elsewhere Sylas peaks, and tries to study what Kimberlyn is performing her first aid*

*at notice of all the tree's being cut he winces visibly*
Kimberlyn Darksbane

*Looks over at Sylas when he winces*

Not exactly thrilled about the trees either.

Hey, can you still find out things in cities for we need to find the leaders around here please.
Sylas Hay
The Thane
The Thane

Post by Sylas Hay »

'I already know one of them. And yeah, I can find out.
What do we want to know?'
Kimberlyn Darksbane

I need to speak with all the leaders around here. It is a one time offer.
Sylas Hay
The Thane
The Thane

Post by Sylas Hay »

'Can you give me more details to go on?'
Kimberlyn Darksbane

I would like to get the leaders together to discuss this one time only offer that I have.

While we are in Harrison's Folly, the residence have one choice until we leave. Those who are magi either provide me proof that they are members of the Guild of Mages or return back with us to Legacy to become members of the Guild of Mages.

After this, if they do not report in and I catch them then I will deal with that situation to the fullest extent of the law.
Sylas Hay
The Thane
The Thane

Post by Sylas Hay »

*sigh*
'Are you kidding me?! We came here for that? Do you realize there are close to a thousand people in these hills now? ALL of them branded outlaw for one reason or another. If there are "leaders" the wont..
*begins ticking off fingers*
..have that much influence yet.
..know whats going on yet.
..care very much.
And on top of that... These people dont trust us. Why should they care what you offer?'
Kimberlyn Darksbane

I also wanted to take a look around and get a feel for the place.

Look, I am going to do my duties as Mage Hunter. These people have been given a second chance and that is all well and good. I am going to prevent any more occurences of the "bacon" insident.

As far as magiks go, I want a handle on it now BEFORE things spiral out of control and with this many people around it is going to.

You and Draven can go and wonder around if you would like, but I am going to make my presence known. Niether one of you even needs to be in association with me.

Thought you would at least like to see the place Sylas..well here it is in all it's glory.
X-GM Fesko

Post by X-GM Fesko »

A man in crude hide armor and hefting a steel axe approaches, trailing slovenly behind him are four more men with similar armor and wooden spears.

The lead man stops before Sylas. “Captain Ajax of the Highland Guard. Thandar sends his thanks for the quick return, and wants us to help ya move his supplies.”

Looks over Sylas’s shoulder. “That’s why you’re here, right? Delivering the tools and whatnot you promised Thandar? Where are they?”
Sylas Hay
The Thane
The Thane

Post by Sylas Hay »

Its going to take a little longer then expected.

(((OOG; Shoot. I knew I forgot something. My IBE. Its on its way. Hope its not too late.)))