Disappearances Part Deux
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

X-GM Fesko
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Disappearances Part Deux

Post by X-GM Fesko »

Harold the farmer enters the Inn, holding his hat before him and wringing it nervously.

“Is Constable Hay in here by chance? Has there been any news of my wife, Alice?”
All answers and declarations are absolute until I change my mind or someone says otherwise
Sylas Hay
The Thane
The Thane

Post by Sylas Hay »

*sylas walks out of cell #1*
'I have good news and bad. The good news is she is safe, and we have freinds working on her return as we speak. The bad news is Im unsure as of yet how long this may take.

Like I said though, she is safe and among friends.'
X-GM Fesko

Post by X-GM Fesko »

A great weight seems to lift from Harold as he becomes quite animated with a mixture of excitement and alarm. “She’s all right? Where is she? Why can’t she come home? Can I see her?”
All answers and declarations are absolute until I change my mind or someone says otherwise
X-GM Fesko

Post by X-GM Fesko »

The excitement fades at recieving no reply. Harold's eyes drift down to the floor. He sets his jaw, turns, and walks out of the Inn.
Kathryn Skress
House DeVris
House DeVris

Post by Kathryn Skress »

*Kathryn, who is sitting at a table under a tree outside looking through her small leatherbound book, looks up as Harold exits the inn. Noticing his set jaw, she asks*

Were you able to find the Constable, Harold?
X-GM Fesko

Post by X-GM Fesko »

Harold turns with a tired smile. “Yes, he’s inside. He says my wife is alive and all right. ‘With friends’, he says, though he won’t discuss the details.”

He shrugs. “It’s far better news then I could possibly expect. Now I can only hope for her swift return. If you’ll excuse me I must go… do something. Anything. Just want to stay busy.”
Kathryn Skress
House DeVris
House DeVris

Post by Kathryn Skress »

*Kathryn nods in sympathetic understanding*

We're working to bring her back as soon as possible. I... understand how you feel.

I'll go talk to Sylas for you, ok? See if we can't hurry things along?