Early Friday Morning
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

Vaellar
Greenie
Greenie

Early Friday Morning

Post by Vaellar »

*At 2:20 AM friday morning a small Guthrie comes running down the stairs of the Inn and bolts out the front doors(Slamming them open with much more strength then the little guthrie should normally possess) mumbling rather loudly about "It" being "Here" in a very frantic state of mind. Stopping outside he simply stares up at the cloudy sky and curses uncontrollably while flailing his arms about and jumping up and down.*
Mary Baker
Drinking Contest Winner
Drinking Contest Winner

Post by Mary Baker »

Vaellar, what are you talking about? It just looks like rain outside. What's got you in a tiz?
Head Magistrate, House DeVris,
Legacy Chapter
Vaellar
Greenie
Greenie

Post by Vaellar »

*Looking over at Mary*

"But ITS here Mary...I dont really know what IT is...but IT's here. Oh dear, oh dear, this cant be good, but by the same token...it may not be bad."

*Looking up at Mary with a rather worried look on his face*

"What are we gonna do about IT??"
Darthesis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Darthesis »

*** Darthesis's voice comes up from the shadows as he steps into the open.

What I'm guessing Vaellar is speaking of is that 'something' has happened in Phantarra this morning. Something powerful enough to be noticed by anyone with any training in the sensing of magic.

Since this information is so widespread, it is not worth money, so as such, I shall repeat it for you for free.

Some thing or being has entered our world. Something more powerful than anything I've ever experienced or known of. Past that nothing is known. It's power is so unimaginably huge that it was not possible to determine where or how it entered this world.

All we know is that it is now... here... somewhere... in Phantarra.

Perhaps further research will determine more about this, perhaps not. If it does not wish to be known... it will not be known.
Darthesis Tal'Sadaar
Fidelis Pro Aurum
Kimberlyn Darksbane
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by Kimberlyn Darksbane »

*Woken up by something that is NOT the guthrie, Kimberlyn is seen in a corner frantically writing something down. She turns her attentiont to Mary and the Guthrie.*

What is ths IT? I am feeling something forboding approaching as well and the timing could not be worse for I need to leave to finish my training so I will not need to leave again for awhile.

*She looks at Mary*

It's somehing menacing and EXTREMELY powerful. Just feeling this thing coming was not very plesent.
Kimberlyn Thurs-kona
Former Myranes Mage Hunter
Bear Tribe
Mate of Thurs Ljothamar, Champion of the Bear Tribe
Battle-Howler-Killer of Mages
Darthesis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Darthesis »

I did not receive any feeling that it was specifically menacing. However something of that power could topple empires and kingdoms if it so chose.
Darthesis Tal'Sadaar
Fidelis Pro Aurum
Vaellar
Greenie
Greenie

Post by Vaellar »

*The Little Guthrie looks at Kimberlyn*

"Now if I knew what IT was, I wouldnt be calling IT, IT, would I??"

*Stopping for a moment the Guthrie looks perplexed for a moment*

"Alright, so MAYBE I would have still called IT, IT...but that doesnt change the fact that I dont know what IT IS...BUT... (The Guthries voice gets rather quiet almost to a whisper) It knows what I am."
Kimberlyn Darksbane

*Looks at Darthesis and begins folding up the paper*

Well generally from experience that I remember anyting with a presence like that cannot be good. Nothing that wakes one up in the middle of the night to just alert some of us that IT is coming and causes one's heart to stop beating cannot be good.

*Looks back at the guthrie*

How do you know that IT knows what you are? You appear to be very certain of that for I did not receive a feeling like that.
Kimberlyn Thurs-kona
Bear Tribe
Vaellar
Greenie
Greenie

Post by Vaellar »

"How do you know IT is even here?" *Not waiting for a response the Guthries just continues right on* "You could just sense it right! Well thats exactly the same thing, I could just sense it. Maybe it just had less reason to want to find out about you, or maybe I have skills that you dont have that are more of an interest to it. How should I know WHY, IT, gave me that feeling...but it did. Maybe its cause im a Guthrie and your a human. I could go on and on about maybe's all day."
Kimberlyn Darksbane

*Kimberlyn looks at him*

It was just a question. An attempt to try to figure this thing out even a little bit as in perhaps it might want mages to know it is coming and who they are, but not Mage Hunters.

As you stated we could go on all day. As Darthesis stated whatever IT is now exists in our world but what I got is that IT is heading this way.

I'd be curious to know that IT is and what brought IT into being. Also a what IT's goals and objectives are would be nice as well as a way to slow IT down if necessary.

I could also make all sorts of theories on this thing all day based on prior experience if this THING or whatever is some sort of mage type...but no need to start that until we are more certain of what IT is.
Kimberlyn Thurs-kona
Bear Tribe
Faerykin
Member of the Mage's Guild
Member of the Mage's Guild

Post by Faerykin »

*Autumn mumbles something to herself then whispers harshly to those down below*

It is fastly approaching the time I need not be looking into things. Can we get some sleep now.
Whisper

-or-

Epically-Retired
Summer Twilight
The Queen's Personal Diviner

Destined of Syl'Van'Dar
Sylas Hay
The Thane
The Thane

Post by Sylas Hay »

*stumbling out of cell #1*

'Ok.... I know you think theres an IT...
... and I know you think IT's coming...
.... and I know you somehow sensed it..

.. I didnt..

*walks to the bar and sneaks a sip of Dwarven Ale, then returns to cell #1 without another word*
Last edited by Sylas Hay on Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Torvach

Post by Torvach »

*from the corner of the porch*

Why are you all worried? So something showed up that is really powerful.... accept the things you cannot change.
Sylas Hay
The Thane
The Thane

Post by Sylas Hay »

*sylas pauses for a second*
'Wait I feel something.....

Nope, just gas'

*walks in and closes the cell door*
Sylas Hay
The Thane
The Thane

Post by Sylas Hay »