Immigration
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

Kimberlyn Darksbane
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by Kimberlyn Darksbane »

*Kimberlyn thinks for a moment and then does her best through body language and talking calmly.*

Him..

Tried to turn me into bacon. Basically end my life.

Me...

Defended myself. Attempted to get him to back down by sending his spells back at him. He did not leave me any other choice.

You...

Nicely handed me paperwork to verify you are a registed magi and can cast spells within the Kingdom legally. You are not threatening me.

You and I...

No problem. All my swords (OOG: you see 3) are put away. See? No aggression. Right now I am just finishing checking you all out to make certain everyone is fine.
Kimberlyn Thurs-kona
Former Myranes Mage Hunter
Bear Tribe
Mate of Thurs Ljothamar, Champion of the Bear Tribe
Battle-Howler-Killer of Mages
Mary Baker
Drinking Contest Winner
Drinking Contest Winner

Post by Mary Baker »

Vaellar, you see, she has obligations to fufill which she does with great zeal, despite the fact that unprepared citizens stand about. Since you've been "assigned" here, I suspect you will grow more accustomed to it with time. Sad, really, but a fact of life.

I'm so pleased to see you have come back, no matter what the situation. It's not difficult to come up with a reason why one would disguise himself as a human, but you'll have no need of it here. I have extended rights to all races, as best as is in my power currently. We do our best.

It appears that Sylas and Kimberlyn have a handle on this. Let's go have a drink of Bombour's best. A pint for me and half pint for you.

**to Sylas** If there's anything you feel I should be wary of, you know where to find me.
Head Magistrate, House DeVris,
Legacy Chapter
Torvach

Post by Torvach »

*wanders back in from the woods and drops another dire boar corpse near the immigrants then looks around while waiting for people to come claim their portion*

Anyone seen a healer? This one left a tusk in my back.
Kimberlyn Darksbane

*Kimberlyn looks at Torvach.*

I can patch you up slightly

*Raises and eyebrow*

You ok out there?
Kimberlyn Thurs-kona
Bear Tribe
Torvach

Post by Torvach »

I'm fine, just kinda itches when you have an animal tusk lodged in your back
Kimberlyn Darksbane

Come here please. I'll work on lessening the itch then.
Kimberlyn Thurs-kona
Bear Tribe
Vaellar
Greenie
Greenie

Post by Vaellar »

*The Guthrie quickly follows Mary Inside the building, seeming somewhat happier at the prospect of a pint of Ale but still keeping a close eye on Kimberlyn*
X-GM Fesko

Post by X-GM Fesko »

The immigrants enjoy their meal of Dire Boar, and bed down for the night – with nearly every guard in Legacy and a dozen or so volunteer townsfolk keeping a close eye on them. The night passes without incident, and Thandar leads them off up river in the early morning.

More immigrants continue to pass through Legacy on a daily basis, where townsfolk direct them on up river after Thandar. A trail is soon beaten into the ground along the river from all the travel.
All answers and declarations are absolute until I change my mind or someone says otherwise