Immigration
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

Torvach

Post by Torvach »

*As Sylas speaks he stops and pays attention then simply yells to the guards again*

Get the list by dusk, feel free to be less gentle.
Daniel Lockheart
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by Daniel Lockheart »

Yes, well, there's definitely some Gilbain drawl to his speech. Sorry that isn't more useful.
Gentleman Daniel J. Lockheart, Lord of Morborough
Lieutenant in Her Majesties Army - Retired
Keeper of the 4th Tome of ToeVass
Member of the Alchemist Guild of Midway
Paladin of Order
"His only regret is not knowing what regret feels like." The Inquisition vol 137 pg 1 story about Daniel's latest adventures.
X-GM Fesko

Post by X-GM Fesko »

Sylas gets a few brief angry looks from the immigrants while a cluster of guardsmen sally forth into the throng to engage in questioning. Thandar also stares for a moment, then laughs hard and slaps a thigh.

"Oh my dear Constable! No no no no no no no! Don't be silly - we can't stay here!"

He points to the gathering crowd of irate Legacy villagers. "Over there you have the 'Haves'."

Then he gestures to himself and the Immigrants. "And here you have the 'Have Nots'. Get them together and people begin to die. A lot. No, rather after a brief rest, I intend to get these folks far enough away from here that they are significantly more inclined to fend for themselves than seek the ease of stealing existing sheep and pies."

He leans in close to whisper conspiritially. "Still, I'd double the guard, if I were you - and thank all the world I am not." He laughs heartily again.

"And on that note, what's up the yonder river?"
All answers and declarations are absolute until I change my mind or someone says otherwise
Draven darkheart
Greenie
Greenie

Post by Draven darkheart »

*looks back at his brother Dakar and raises an eyebrow*

*turns back and looks back at Sylas with one hand on his money pouch and says*

That offer I made still stands looks like you might just want to take me up on it.

As for myself and my brother I will do what I must Sylas with in the law.

*looks over the crowd of outcasts and shakes his head*
Life is a gift, so don't waste one second.

Legacey chapter leader of the Red & Black.
Solari Son of the Mother
Member of the Mage's Guild

Post by Solari Son of the Mother »

*Solari failing miserably at holding back his laughter whispers something to Twilight and then melts into the woods. As soon as he's out of sight laughter bellows out and continues until it fades away from distance*
Solari An'aalcouladinasmyyran
Sunlight Reflected Off Of The Dew As The Sun Crests The Hill
Son Of The Mother Protector Of The Cycle
Sylas Hay
The Thane
The Thane

Post by Sylas Hay »

*managing to both look aggitated in the direction of Solaris laughter, and quizically to Twilight, he turns to the man*

"Thandar was it? Lets make sure there are no mistakes. If your people are on this side of the mountain then you are on MY side of the mountain. I will help you all relocate, up the river if that is your choice, but everything will be well monitored, and well documented.

What I need from you, if you are going to lead them, is to know what you require to sustain yourselves. And to know how you plan on accomplishing that task. If you'd like to step inside our Inn, I offer you a drink to loosen your lips."
X-GM Fesko

Post by X-GM Fesko »

Thandar throws wide his arms and grins hugely. "How can I possibly turn down such hospitality, especially when I understand Bombour Kingsbrewer is your very barkeep? I assure you will find my lips very loose, indeed - probably one of the essential reasons I was invited on this trek!"

But as they turn toward the Inn, angry shouting breaks out behind them among the immigrants. The three guards who had ventured out to collect info on the new arrivals seem to have found themselves in a minor scuffle.
All answers and declarations are absolute until I change my mind or someone says otherwise
Sylas Hay
The Thane
The Thane

Post by Sylas Hay »

*sigh* "One moment."

*Rushes headlong into the fray*

*Belowing* "BREAK IT UP!"

((((Will Sleep Strike the snot out of anyone who doesnt comply))))
Kimberlyn Darksbane

Post by Kimberlyn Darksbane »

*Out from behind Sylas a cloked figure appears. When she puts down the hood her red hair blows in the breeze.*

Oh and after the Constable and others are done getting some information I'll be checking out each and every one of you to make certain there are no rogue magi and all traveling with you all.

*Turns to Sylas*

My appologies for being away. I've been in training advancing my abilities. I need to return to complete the training, but I thought I would pop in and see how things are going around here.
Kimberlyn Thurs-kona
Former Myranes Mage Hunter
Bear Tribe
Mate of Thurs Ljothamar, Champion of the Bear Tribe
Battle-Howler-Killer of Mages
Faerykin

Post by Faerykin »

*Autumn sighs deeply as she rolls her eyes at the situation and shakes her head*

As chaotic as the mountians whose shadow we dwell in. Why should it be any different?

*with that she turns and begins walking back toward the Inn*
Whisper

-or-

Epically-Retired
Summer Twilight
The Queen's Personal Diviner

Destined of Syl'Van'Dar
Draven darkheart
Greenie
Greenie

Post by Draven darkheart »

*shakes his head with a hand still on his pouch*

If you need any help Sylas just yell.

*turns to his brother Dakar and says * " you ready"
Life is a gift, so don't waste one second.

Legacey chapter leader of the Red & Black.
X-GM Fesko

Post by X-GM Fesko »

Thandar follows Sylas looking a touch puzzled and worried. The guards seem to have the situation barely under control. Two of them are dragging one of the Immigrants between them, while the third brings up the rear with sword drawn. Angry men, women, and children with clubs, rocks, makeshift staves, and wooden spears are clustered about, though maintain a discrete distance.

“This scalawag here assaulted me!” One of the guards reports as they stand the immigrant before Sylas. “A liar and troublemaker – probably not right in the head, either – likely the worst of the lot!”

Meanwhile, a tall, bearded immigrant steps foward, addressing Kimberlyn rather then the rest of the party.

"We're all rogues here, woman! So what if some of us..." He snaps his fingers and sparks fly. "... dabble in the mystic arts, as well? The ways I sees it, those with the power can make their OWN laws this side of of the mountains!"
Kimberlyn Darksbane

Post by Kimberlyn Darksbane »

*Looks at the man with intensity, one of those looks that speak volumes of what she is all about.*

If you mean rogue magi, I wouldn't be so open about that sort of thing if that is indeed what you are. If you are a rogue magi, you have one of two options...join the Guild of Magi or well quite frankly suffer the consequences and I tend to enforse that to the stirct code of said law.

I will be checking each and every one of you out. Just thought I would be somewhat polite and warn you ahead of time.
Kimberlyn Thurs-kona
Former Myranes Mage Hunter
Bear Tribe
Mate of Thurs Ljothamar, Champion of the Bear Tribe
Battle-Howler-Killer of Mages
Rianna Lindsay

Post by Rianna Lindsay »

*Aroura walks out of the woods up to kimberlyn and speaks softly in her ear then just waits a bit off from the croud*

This is a interesting site. Almost surprised it took this long for someone to think it up. *snickers a bit*
Gone and Yet not gone
X-GM Fesko

Post by X-GM Fesko »

The people around the bearded man begin backing away from him in fear following his pyrotechnic display.

“Oh, youse an enforcer?” The man mocks, “Aw, ain’t that cute! Whatcha gonna do, darlin’, spank me fer bein’ bad?”

He laughs, and extends a hand. “Try goin’ fer one o’ dem swords...”, he shrugs, “… and you’re bacon.”