An elf quietly enters the Inn
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

Dietrich Krankheight

Post by Dietrich Krankheight »

*smiles at Kathryn as she sits upon his lap and then kisses her quite soundly*

Heh, Sylas... *laughs* nevermind, and Balthazar, my wrath comes not in burning crispyness... I have much more unpleasant ways to hurt people... I've just never been that mad.
Divin Stormshadow
Member of the Mage's Guild

Post by Divin Stormshadow »

I would argue that being burned is a quiet soothing experience, but thats just my opinion and it's a bit twisted, go figure.
Divin Stormshadow
Work force management of Chaos
General nusance of the Mages Guild
Magi of the great Clan Skum
Balthazar Ordieth
House Mandalor
House Mandalor
Location: somewhere where at least 3 of the 4W's are attainable

Post by Balthazar Ordieth »

No Kimberlyn you aren't chopped liver. You just scare me a little too much. But for the right price I could overcome those fears and show you a night...and a day.... and another night you won't soon forget. *winks at her*
Balthazar Ordieth
Sailor Extroidinairre
Kimberlyn Darksbane
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by Kimberlyn Darksbane »

*Kimberlyn looks at Balthazar and raises an eyebrow*

For the right price?
Kimberlyn Thurs-kona
Former Myranes Mage Hunter
Bear Tribe
Mate of Thurs Ljothamar, Champion of the Bear Tribe
Battle-Howler-Killer of Mages
peace420

Post by peace420 »

Well you can't expect me to share my ahem... talents for free, I am in House Mandalor remember. And goods and services are always paid for and I have the goods.

-Balthazar
T'ari'Elena Aranor
Pinky
Pinky

Post by T'ari'Elena Aranor »

T'ári'Elena laid a soft hand on Balthazar's shoulder at his kind sensibilities to her sensitiveness. "It is alright," she said softly. "I have spent a very long time among humans, I know thy ways.... though I do not think I shall ever become fully used to them. I tend to the care of humans as another of my kind might a sapling, yet I have never really understood thy kind. We are not a prude people, Wood Elves... perhaps that is but a trait of myown."

She listened to Kimberlyn and nodded. "The Scouts I would be more than gald to help, for that is an innate love of my folk. The Healers seem to go through Sylas, so I can ask him if I need ought else."

T'ári watched the friendly bnter between all the friends and smiled a bit sadly, though she kept her thoughts to herself. She reached into her pouch and drew out a book, reading softly what was written there. Whatever it was brought a sigh to her, and seemed to give her both comfort and sorrow. She put the book away and turned her attention back to kind Balthazar. Why she liked his company so much, she could not guess. But the sea farer made her feel safe, and she liked that.
Kimberlyn Darksbane

*Kimberlyn looks at Balthazar playfully for a brief moment*

Believe me when I tell you this Balthazar, I am way more then most men can handle.
Kimberlyn Thurs-kona
Bear Tribe
Rooks Reayvalynn
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

A darkness

Post by Rooks Reayvalynn »

*a darkness seems to come over rooks, he seems somewhat detached, distant, solem*
Yes, it is true my travels will be taking me from here soon. My hopes may soon come to pass, i have found hints and whispers which may lead me to what I search for, what first brought me to this town. Other then the request of the mages guild that is. I am hoping my journey is near its completion, so many books have been read, so many fruitless endevors, One blames not a house of knowledge for thinking these things lost forever.
*he sighs*
Worry not. Though, this seach will take me far from this town for a time, i have little worry that i shall not return. Should i return sucessful, the risk of my death would be well worth it. I will by the coming of the next moon.
-Rooks Reayvalynn
Sylas Hay
The Thane
The Thane

Post by Sylas Hay »

*at T'nari's last statement*
"Hello! I'm still in the room! Besides I told you Mohdri is the Head of the Healers Guild. I just do Charities" *smiling*

*Turns his head to Rooks again as he speaks*

*As my councilor you have but to ask and I will travel with you. If you need me I will gladly lend what aid I can."

*waits for reply*
Disclaimer: the above is the author's personal opinion and is not the opinion or policy of CARPs or of the invisible men that follow him around.
Faerykin

Post by Faerykin »

*Autumn smiles a sad, yet understanding, smile toward Rooks.*

"As Sylas offers, do know that there are several others who would also offer you their aid, should you need it. Though, I must also say that I fully understand if this is something you must do on your own."

*Her eyes take on a far-away gaze, as if she is no longer focusing on Rooks, but looking beyond him. After several moments, her features pale a bit (as if that is possible) and she swiftly turns her gaze to the floor.*

"Swift journey to you, my friend ... may you finally find that which you seek. Know that you will be missed."

*With that, she quickly makes her way out the back door.*
Sylas Hay
The Thane
The Thane

Post by Sylas Hay »

*watching Twilight as she speaks to Rooks, then leaves*

"Um... I have no idea what that was about, but I'm yours if you need me"
Disclaimer: the above is the author's personal opinion and is not the opinion or policy of CARPs or of the invisible men that follow him around.
Arthur McBride
Drinking Contest Winner
Drinking Contest Winner

Post by Arthur McBride »

*Quickly dodging Autumn leaving Arthur enters the inn. Looking around he see's Dietrich and walks over to him.*

"Mind if is sit?"

*Motioning to the empty spot next to him.*
Arthur McBride
Squire to the Brotherhood of Knights
Its not my fault I am bigger than you... I don't even work out.
Kimberlyn Darksbane

*Kimberlyn notices Arthur and nods a greating to him. As she looks in his eyes for a moment, he will notice that something is missing.*
Kimberlyn Thurs-kona
Bear Tribe
Dietrich Krankheight

Post by Dietrich Krankheight »

*long rambly description of useless details about the situation and the size of my penis* (OOG sorry, Matt is very silly)

Sure Arthur, have a seat, actually... aw fug it, we can talk in private laters. Sit down, take a load or three off, Bombours got brew that'll put hair in places you didn't know you had places.
Kathryn Skress
House DeVris
House DeVris

Post by Kathryn Skress »

*from Dietrichs lap*

Oh yes, Arthur, please do sit. How have you been? How are the trials going?
Kathryn Skress
Baronial Magistrate of House DeVris