An elf quietly enters the Inn
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

Kimberlyn Darksbane
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by Kimberlyn Darksbane »

*Kimberlyn walks over to the "house cat" and give him a scratch behind the ears.*

Nice to see you my friend.

*She looks at T'ari*

Mohdri is a man with many talents. I am certain he would be most intersted in discussing the Healer's and Scout's Guild with you.

A little tip about Midway, things are not always what they appear. Also, expect the unexpected.

*She winks at the "cat"*
Kimberlyn Thurs-kona
Former Myranes Mage Hunter
Bear Tribe
Mate of Thurs Ljothamar, Champion of the Bear Tribe
Battle-Howler-Killer of Mages
Rooks Reayvalynn
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Zaaa boretsto

Post by Rooks Reayvalynn »

*rooks, back in the rafters, feet dangling, hands planted to his side and book tucked in his belt. He chuckles*

Sylas, you have learned much. It brings me great pleasure to see a mind so open... but answer me this, are you in the right to questions her feelings towards your labors, or are you, in defending them? It is a warm day we find today.... and a quite one. Tmes as such one finds it much harder to be in your own employ, rather that that of the whimsicle wandering. They are good days, and we in good company.

-Rooks Reayvalynn
T'ari'Elena Aranor
Pinky
Pinky

Post by T'ari'Elena Aranor »

T'ári'Elena regarded Rooks with her keen green eyes with a new respect. He was wiser than she had first assumed, and she could not help but like him for his easy wit and wise common sense. She gave him a soft smile, and nodded in thanks.

He was deffinately one whith whom she would like the chance to get to know... that much she new already. She did not like at all to talk about her past, and could not help that some things still put her on edge... even after so many years. Rooks apparently had picked up on what the others had not, and that level of perceptiveness was not lost on her.
Sylas Hay
The Thane
The Thane

introspect

Post by Sylas Hay »

*Turning and quirking an eyebrow at Rooks, and speaks with complete sincerity*

"I have no idea what you just said, but I am sure there is wisdom in it if I can find it. As your humble student I shall attemp to unravle the secret."
*smiles devilishly*
"after I entertain our Magistrate of course!"
*winking at Kathryn*
Disclaimer: the above is the author's personal opinion and is not the opinion or policy of CARPs or of the invisible men that follow him around.

Post by Guest »

*After wandering in the woods for the past half hour, Bakka forgot what he was looking for and returned to the Inn. Slaming the door open, he trudges up to the bar*

ALE!!!

... Oh! Er... right. Me best make sure me have coins first... Ah!

*Fishing into his pouch, Bakka randomly draws out a Wald, two Verlan and a Pemb, and slams them down on the Bar*

ALE!!!
Dietrich Krankheight

Post by Dietrich Krankheight »

*wandering in through from the back of the inn mutering to himself*

Neglecting her indeed, why just last night.... *ahem* outside voice Dietrich.

*smiling at Sylas*

Well, I am never one to cut in on a mans business, but do be gentle with my lady, or rough, ah to chaos with it, follow whatever directions she provides, I was just stopping in to "take care" of my wife but if she's busy... *winks*
Kimberlyn Darksbane

*Kimberlyn rolls her eyes playfully when Dietrich enters the Inn and then turns her attention to T'ari*

T'ari, yes there are a few wood elves around. Both just so happen to be members of the Guild of Mages. I will introduce you to them sometime soon.

*Goes back to petting the "kitty" before looking for someone behind the bar*

Bombour, a mug of your best please. I cannot believe I have been here for this long and have yet to order a glass of your finest. Must be due to the blond streaks Dietrich put in my hair.
Kimberlyn Thurs-kona
Bear Tribe
Kathryn Skress
House DeVris
House DeVris

Post by Kathryn Skress »

*gives Sylas a playful wink and quickly goes over to Dietrich, giving him a big kiss*

Darling, you sound almost jealous. *smiles playfully* Besides, you know you are the only man who can, uh, "take care of" me. Sylas and I were just going to have a nice chat, anyway.

*waits till he sits down, then perches on his lap*

How goes the construction up at the tower? I hear everyone is finally going to have their own rooms. *winks* I'm not sure about the firemans pole starting at our bedroom though... It'll kind of ruin the soundproofing, don't you think?
Kathryn Skress
Baronial Magistrate of House DeVris
Sylas Hay
The Thane
The Thane

Post by Sylas Hay »

*calling over to Kathryn* "Magic! Duh. Sound proofing, pft!"

*Slaps Balthezar on the back* "I swear I'll bed that woman yet!"

*to T'ari* "Well it looks like I'll have that moment to tell you about my House & Guild if your still interested"

*turning to look up at Rooks* "Unless my teacher has more lessons for me?"
Disclaimer: the above is the author's personal opinion and is not the opinion or policy of CARPs or of the invisible men that follow him around.
Kathryn Skress
House DeVris
House DeVris

Post by Kathryn Skress »

*blows Sylas a playful kiss at the mention of bedding her, then turns her attentions back to Dietrich*
T'ari'Elena Aranor
Pinky
Pinky

Post by T'ari'Elena Aranor »

T'ári'Elena smiled softly and shook her head in amazment that these folk spoke so openly and frankly about something so personal and sacred. However, she knew that this was a very... colorful place, and took it as just par for the course.

The Wood Elf nodded at Kimberlyn. If thou would be so kind as to intruduce me to them, mistress, I would be very grateful. Normally I do not stay in one place long enough to make home and friends... but it is my hope that this time will be different."

T'ári turned her jade eyes once more to her verbal sparring partner Sylas. "If thou would be willing to tell me of thy House, I would be grateful. For, in my mind, any House that professes to be of that of the people is a Noble House indeed." And she settled in next to Balthazar with her drink to listen.
peace420

Post by peace420 »

*after being slapped on the back*
Harr Harr, you just may my friend, you just may but I'm not so sure it would be worth the wrath of the Archon there *smiles at Dietrich*, I mean her busom is full indeed but is any worth being cooked to a crisp, me thinks not.

*After Sylas asks if T'ari would like to hear about the guild and such*
Sylas just stay away from the topic of the guild, I get the feeling our elven friend here is not of the mind we are about such things.
Death=Adder

I bet he probably fainted from exertion, what with carrying around all these items that are um... heavy with value. I should liberate them er... for his own good of course.
Kimberlyn Darksbane

*Kimberlyn looks over at T'ari*

Hummm...guess the rest of us females are just chopped liver, but hey what do you do.

I was thinking, it would actually be nice to have another female in the Scout's Guild. So far I have enjoyed being a part of it a lot. Humm...and there are many people who tend to require someone who knows the woods to go with them.

It is a thought. I wish I could help you with the Healer's Guild and all, but I really do not know much about the organization itself. All I know is that they have been very generous about patching me up from time to time when I have needed it.

*Kimberlyn looks over at Arienna*

Hey wait, Arienna is a member of the Healer's Guild so she might be able to answer some questions for you.
Kimberlyn Thurs-kona
Bear Tribe
Faerykin
Member of the Mage's Guild
Member of the Mage's Guild

Post by Faerykin »

*Autumn quietly enters the Inn, the firelight from the candles appearing to make her vampire-pale skin almost glow with an inner luminescence. She glances around at the assembled townsfolk and smiles a pleasant ‘hello’ to a few of them. After scanning the crowd for a few moments, she smiles to herself and turns her gaze to the rafters.*

“I felt I would find you here.” *She addresses Rooks and offers him a secretive smile.*

“It has come to my attention that you will be departing later this moon.” *She frowns at the thought.*

“Do be safe upon your journey … and assure me that you will return soon.”
Kimberlyn Darksbane

*Kimberlyn looks up at the rafters and appears a little shocked and sad*

Rooks, you are leaving?
Kimberlyn Thurs-kona
Bear Tribe