An elf quietly enters the Inn
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

Sabin Remson
Pinky
Pinky

Post by Sabin Remson »

*Sabin once again, gets done guzzling another cup of Elven Wine, then turns to the elf*

"Good to meet you, I am Sabin Remson. No, nothing really important about me, just a local adventurer sworn vengance to kill the man that killed his father! But enough of me, you seem pretty intersting yourself, now don't you? 8)

*Sabin Orders another cup of Elven Wine*
"Nobody Said the Life Of A Warrior Was Going To Be Easy..."
Dietrich Krankheight

Post by Dietrich Krankheight »

*Dietrich appears in the inn looking directly at T'ari'Elena Aranor*

Well, looks like I was right, a new elf has arrived

*grins and bows*

Welcome to Midway fair one, enjoy the chaos.

*winks and disapears again after blowing a kiss to all the ladies present*
T'ari'Elena Aranor
Pinky
Pinky

Post by T'ari'Elena Aranor »

T'ári'Elena laughed at Sabin's easy manner. "I see... nothing special but a blood oath to avenge, eh?" It was the first time she had really lightened up enough to joke with anyone outside of the elven Homeland, and T'ári was begingin to warm to the colorful folk of Midway.

"Am I intresting? I hardly think so. There's nothing special about me. I lived a sheltered and peaceful life in the most beautiful sity in all of Phantara, and have no siblings. I took my pleasure in reading, riding, and drawing. I hardly think any of that is very intresting." Still, she smiled to be so welcomed by Midway's adventurious folk.

Kimberlyn Darksbane
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by Kimberlyn Darksbane »

*Kimberlyn looks over at the elven woman*

Oh, that is just the Archon of the Mage's Guild way of saying hi. He tends to be a real charmer.
Kimberlyn Thurs-kona
Former Myranes Mage Hunter
Bear Tribe
Mate of Thurs Ljothamar, Champion of the Bear Tribe
Battle-Howler-Killer of Mages
T'ari'Elena Aranor
Pinky
Pinky

T'ári'Elena laughed. "I see... quite the charmer he is then." She sighed.. as if remembering something a little sad, but cheered back up. "Tell me, Mage slayer, doest thou have a name? I should hate to call thee always by thy title. Tis not a pleasant one."
Kimberlyn Darksbane

Post by Kimberlyn Darksbane »

My appologies.

The name is Kimberlyn. Kimberlyn Darksbane.
Kimberlyn Thurs-kona
Former Myranes Mage Hunter
Bear Tribe
Mate of Thurs Ljothamar, Champion of the Bear Tribe
Battle-Howler-Killer of Mages
T'ari'Elena Aranor
Pinky
Pinky

She smiled. "I am T'ári'Elena Aranor, recently come form Sil'Van'Dar. It is a pleasure to make thy aquantiance, Kimberlyn." The elf bowed to the warrior woman, a friendly smile on her face.
FloggdaGreen
Inn Regular
Inn Regular

Post by FloggdaGreen »

*speaks up from the corner* me am Flogg. Orc o da woods, and pertecter of dem what be good and fugly. Maker of leather armors and udder stuff dat not really portant.
Rooks Reayvalynn
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Enter Rooks

Post by Rooks Reayvalynn »

*a shape in the rafters shifts, and rooks falls, lands in a crouch and raises, his book closed in his right hand*

I am the Destined, called Rooks of Reayvalynn. You spoke of your house, but from which hall do you hail?
-Rooks
T'ari'Elena Aranor
Pinky
Pinky

The elf raised an eyebrow as the half orc spoke up. Never in her long life had she ever been adressed by an orc, and so thought it wise not to anger him with rudness. She simply smiled heasitantly and went back to her drink.

Kathryn Skress
House DeVris
House DeVris

Post by Kathryn Skress »

*listens intently to the conversation between the new elven woman and the townsfolk, wary of trouble between some of them.*
Kathryn Skress
Baronial Cavalier of House DeVris
OOG Management Team
Balthazar Ordieth
House Mandalor
House Mandalor
Location: somewhere where at least 3 of the 4W's are attainable

Post by Balthazar Ordieth »

*Balthazar takes a seat next to T'ari'Elena*

Queen of the stars, that is very fitting for your beauty be only rivaled by the stars and the moon, and your radiance can only be matched by the Sun. Come to think of it there's an elf in town sometimes that say's that his name has something to do with the sun, but alas I digress, let us speak more jovial things than elven men.
Balthazar Ordieth
Sailor Extroidinairre
T'ari'Elena Aranor
Pinky
Pinky

T'ári'Elena rose and bowed to Rooks. She was very surprised to have seen him drop from the rafters... but she was beginning to expect strange things in this town. "Mae govannen, mellon nin," she said with the softest of smiles. "I'm afraid that I never had the chance to live in the great city. Being of wood elven decent, I am not premitted within. The island and forest beyond, however, was my wandering ground. I did make friends with some of the city folk... but alas, my kind are not welcome any longer among the ivory halls of the great city."

She sat and bid Rooks also sit across from her should he wish. "As for my house... we are small. Not all of us believe that we can live in complete isolation and survive into the next age." Her face took a very deep and even slightly troubled look. "Events in the world move to a great change, those of us akin to the earth can feel it. The house of Aranor seeks to aid where aid is needed, heal the borken, and share wisdom where it must come to light." She sighed. "We are wanderers... often alone, but we find peace in it. I am not unhappy with my place in this life."

T'ári'Elena turned her bright green eyes on Balthazar with a soft smile. It had been a very long time indeed since someone complemented her so, or had shown her such kindness. "The sun?" A very strange look came over her face... as if she was remembering something about which she had not thought for a very long time. However, she shook it off and her smile returned. "Tell me then about thyself, mellon nin. For surely thou has had many an intresting adventure in this colorful town."

Sylas Hay
The Thane
The Thane

ReHe!

Post by Sylas Hay »

*walking back to take his place at the Bar*

"hey Balthezar. Did she just call you Melon Head
?"
Last edited by Sylas Hay on Wed Apr 30, 2003 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Disclaimer: the above is the author's personal opinion and is not the opinion or policy of CARPs or of the invisible men that follow him around.
Balthazar Ordieth
House Mandalor
House Mandalor
Location: somewhere where at least 3 of the 4W's are attainable

Post by Balthazar Ordieth »

*laughing at Sylas's Joke*

No not quite, although whatever it was that she said it sounded quite nice.

*turns to T'ari'Elena*

Me? no no I have had a very boring life amonst the waves of the seas, the tales I would tell would not be very interesting at all, especially to one such as yourself. Mostly mishaps caused by much ale and little brains. Tis truly one of the reasons I have come to Midway is to witness some of the tales that filter to the pubs of Ports End.
Balthazar Ordieth
Sailor Extroidinairre