A shadow slips inside...
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

Kimberlyn Darksbane
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by Kimberlyn Darksbane »

*Kimberlyn looks at Nyhtrak and grins slightly*

Yes, please do send them my warmest regards as you send them to their oblivion.

*Looks at Raven*

I...Raven is it...I can explain the confusion and promise to do so. I appologize for not remembering. I think it would be safe to assume much has happened since last you visited.
Kimberlyn Thurs-kona
Former Myranes Mage Hunter
Bear Tribe
Mate of Thurs Ljothamar, Champion of the Bear Tribe
Battle-Howler-Killer of Mages
Nyrhtak Of Mahuru

Post by Nyrhtak Of Mahuru »

*Nyrhtak looks back toward Raven while he is walking toward the edge of the fireplace, behind which are the large double doors.*

I wouldn't worry about it Raven Nightshade...or is it Raven Campbell? I believe you were uncertain when last you were in Midway, and due to such, I am uncertain now.

*The Avyana keeps walking and then cocks his head again while stopping next to the fireplace.*

Now, the other name, that one comes from my father speaking of you, but then, near the end he spoke ill of most people. What I heard of you from Dimack I will take with a grain of salt, as I said; But then...I do not fully remember those stories in any event. I think I mostly remember simply that he did not trust you.

But then, who did he trust?
Nyrhtak of Mahuru
Champion of Order
Member of the Mal Ka'Tai
One of the Magnificent Ten

Former Head of V.L.O.
Former Head of R.U.K.U.S.S.
Former Member of Clan Skumm
Faerykin
Member of the Mage's Guild
Member of the Mage's Guild

Post by Faerykin »

*Spring rolls her eyes at Nyrhtak's overly-dramatic speech as a smile curves her lip*

Do take care of yourself, my friend. I trust you will keep the villagers around Midway safe this moon. I rest easier knowing that you will be watching over them.

*she then turns to Jack, with a slight frown*

As for the villagers near Legacy, I suggest they lock themselves within their homes before the sun sets - and do not leave until it rises again.

*she shrugs*

But, I have no authority over the peasants ... perhaps that will ba a subject on the agenda of the Town Council Meeting.

*she then smiles as she turns to Raven*

I would be more than happy to sit and speak with you - as there is much to speak of. I have missed you as of late, as you well know our kin are few and far between ... and being in the presence of another is a welcome comfort.

*she begins to gather the stones in front of her and place them in a velvet pouch*

One thing all newcomers should know about Legacy is the story behind its name. In short, the area of green you see here where once there was desert is Ulric's - the King's personal Essence Mage - final gift to us. It was decided by the Town Council that this area of life be named Legacy - as in Ulric's Legacy.

*she shrugs*

Of course, I can go into detail about that and the many other occurances as of late. We shall see what time we have - as the Blood Moon is upon us, and one would find, being so close to the necromancers of The Red Tear, that time is of the essence as it were.
Whisper

-or-

Epically-Retired
Summer Twilight
The Queen's Personal Diviner

Destined of Syl'Van'Dar
Kimberlyn Darksbane

Post by Kimberlyn Darksbane »

*Kimberlyn looks over at Twilight*

You took the words about the peasants, lumberjacks, and all right out of my mouth. I STRONGLY suggest that those people stay inside their homes this bloodmoon. Be in before the sun sets and not leave until the sun rises.

Can't shake this feeling this Blood Moon is going to be a far cry from the ones I vaguely remember. This fog already is an added twist I was not expecting, but then again around this time expect the unexpected and logically assume it's not a good thing.
Kimberlyn Thurs-kona
Former Myranes Mage Hunter
Bear Tribe
Mate of Thurs Ljothamar, Champion of the Bear Tribe
Battle-Howler-Killer of Mages
Vosh
Greenie
Greenie

Post by Vosh »

The duty of the Guardsssmen isss to protect thisss Sssettlement. It shall be done. Mossst thossse who can fight to protect have done ssso, and will do sssuch again, I am sure.
Raven
House Jakoric
House Jakoric
Location: Dancing in the shadows of twilight...or behind thee

Post by Raven »

*Raven's gaze upon Nyrhtak softens*

"Ah, thy father told thee the other name. Of course. I understand his words as well, for it has not always been easy for me to trust even myself. How does one truly trust anything, I wonder." She sighs, looking pained when he speaks of Dimack near the end. "I do not think I knew him well enough to offer judgement, nor am I one pure enough to cast stones...Forgive me, I digress. Call me Raven Nightshade-Campbell perhaps, or even better, just Raven. I will try not to ever judge thee, but I will try to know thee through thy actions, if that makes any sense. I would be honored if thee would allow me the same courtesy...If not..." Again she shrugs and smirks ruefully. "I can hardly blame thee."

*She glances at Spring and suddenly laughs, soft and low.*

"Now I wax dramatic as well. I should become a troubadour. A very bad one..."

*To Kimberlynn*

"Yes, I would very much like to understand why thy memory has...changed. Perhaps when a moment frees itself. In the meantime, sister Spring, thy tale of Legacy intrigues me. When there is time for thee to tell it or any other, I will listen most willingly." Her eyes become deep, liquid pools. "I have missed thee as well."
"...in moonlight and shadow..."