Darthesis enters the Inn
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

Darthesis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Darthesis enters the Inn

Post by Darthesis »

*** He looks as if he has traveled a long ways, but he is not
*** particulary road weary or dirty.

I hear two interesting things of this area. One that nobility descended on this town like a pack of... shining jewels. I hope that went well.

Secondly, there was something calling itself Legion that caused a bit of a ruckus. So who might have any information on this thing? I'm looking to collect a bit.
Darthesis Tal'Sadaar
Fidelis Pro Aurum
Daniel Lockheart
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by Daniel Lockheart »

I would be more than happy to let you know what has been collected on him, but be warned, he does not care for you. I think somehow he got the impression that either you were or work for necromancers.
Gentleman Daniel J. Lockheart, Lord of Morborough
Lieutenant in Her Majesties Army - Retired
Keeper of the 4th Tome of ToeVass
Member of the Alchemist Guild of Midway
Paladin of Order
"His only regret is not knowing what regret feels like." The Inquisition vol 137 pg 1 story about Daniel's latest adventures.
Darthesis
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Darthesis »

That impression is why I am also interested in finding out about it. Thank you for the confirmation however.

Just for public record I do not and have not work for or with necromancers. The price of such associations is not one listed in wald, yet one listed in your very essence, something I am not interested in parting with. Of course it is also illegal to the highest degree, but the first reason is one more people would believe for myself.

I don't know if you have information you would not liked passed along publicly or not. We can discuss it here or in private at your choice.
Darthesis Tal'Sadaar
Fidelis Pro Aurum
Daniel Lockheart

Post by Daniel Lockheart »

From what I gathered this creature kills necromancers. It demanded to know if you worked for necromancers and someone told it they did not believe so. It asked if they were 100% sure and the person said, well no one can be 100% sure ever. After that I think it figured you worked for necromancers. I am sure there is more to the story, like how you got brought up to begin with, but that is probably something best left for personal meetings.
Gentleman Daniel J. Lockheart, Lord of Morborough
Lieutenant in Her Majesties Army - Retired
Keeper of the 4th Tome of ToeVass
Member of the Alchemist Guild of Midway
Paladin of Order
"His only regret is not knowing what regret feels like." The Inquisition vol 137 pg 1 story about Daniel's latest adventures.