(a cloaked, hooded woman enters the inn.)
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

Raven
House Jakoric
House Jakoric
Location: Dancing in the shadows of twilight...or behind thee

(a cloaked, hooded woman enters the inn.)

Post by Raven »

(a pale face is seen under the green hood, and her lips curve into a smile as she sees the dwarven barkeep)

Dwarven ale, my friend...and perhaps, if the Lady Wren would so honor me, I would hear her music once more.

I await Galen.
"...in moonlight and shadow..."
Solari Son of the Mother
Member of the Mage's Guild

Post by Solari Son of the Mother »

*Solari approaches the door to the Inn and peers in seeming to be looking for someone, his face and clothes are even more dusty and dirty than usual*

H..has anyone seen the constable? O...Or the thane I...I need to speak with them.

*He nods a greeting to Bombour and prepares to turn and go to the tree in the field and stops with a look of remembrance on his face and turns back to look upon Raven*

Y...You're the thane's wife aren't you? I remember meeting you in the woods near that pond.*laughs* I...I don't think that I've seen him so happily miserable since. I am sure he will be glad to see you, as I am too.
Solari An'aalcouladinasmyyran
Sunlight Reflected Off Of The Dew As The Sun Crests The Hill
Son Of The Mother Protector Of The Cycle
Raven
House Jakoric
House Jakoric

Post by Raven »

(the young woman smiles, eyes alight with mischief)

Thane's wife? Hmm. He had not told me that it was official. The ways of such ceremony are unknown to one such as I. But I suppose one such as he can make it so when he wishes, no?

I am Raven Nightshade....or perhaps Campbell now. And I remember thee, friend Solari. The welcome is much appreciated. I have been lonely in my wanderings.

As for my happily miserable thane, where is he? Surely I can ease such misery...*grin* even as I have caused it.
FloggdaGreen
Inn Regular
Inn Regular

Post by FloggdaGreen »

*Flogg looks up seeing Raven, his eyes go wide then a smile forms on his sullen features*

Good to see yuse again.
Raven
House Jakoric
House Jakoric

Post by Raven »

*nods to Flogg*
A smile on thy face is well worth the trip. How go things here? There may be much or little to tell, but I would be grateful for the information.

Will anyone enlighten this wanderer?
Kimberlyn Darksbane
The Thane's Drinking Buddy
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by Kimberlyn Darksbane »

*A familiar woman with red hair and two shortswords looks over at Raven*

Nice to see you again Raven for it has been far to long. If information is what you are looking for then come find me later so we can talk.

*She pauses*

Oh, and by the way congratulations.

*Looks over to Bombour*

Could I have an elvish wine please and your order wil be here later today for the other stuff. The full order has been fulfilled.
Kimberlyn Thurs-kona
Former Myranes Mage Hunter
Bear Tribe
Mate of Thurs Ljothamar, Champion of the Bear Tribe
Battle-Howler-Killer of Mages
Dietrich Krankheight

Post by Dietrich Krankheight »

*hugely melodramatic sigh from the corner*

And once again a absolute vision of beauty walks into the Inn and yet... she is married to our Thane.... *even deeper melodramatic sigh as Dietrich rises and winks*

Let's see, the Thane... who here can find him... well, unfortunately unless he wants to be found, we're all out of luck, though I bet you he's probably at the campsite.... that's about the best advice I can give, or find yourself a sturdy leash so you can't loose him as easily.
Solari Son of the Mother

Post by Solari Son of the Mother »

H...He never said that, just the way you talked to him even more uhm... freely than Wren. I...I just kind of assumed that you and he must be coupled in some way. Sorry if I have caused any confusion.
Solari An'aalcouladinasmyyran
Sunlight Reflected Off Of The Dew As The Sun Crests The Hill
Son Of The Mother Protector Of The Cycle

Post by Guest »

Youse wants news? Me find blue blob between toes yesterday. BIG blob! Took lotsa might to pull it off, too! Very sticky. Me take all day to get it off hands.
Ooo! Look! Some o' it still dere! See?
FloggdaGreen
Inn Regular
Inn Regular

Post by FloggdaGreen »

*smacks baka in the back of the head*

Silly poot, no be showin Raven dat. Thane get mad ifin yuse be hittin on him wife. Save dat fer orc woman.

*shakes head muttering about poots*
Sylas Hay
The Thane
The Thane

Post by Sylas Hay »

*walking in at the end of Deitric's explanation*

"If your talking about Galen he's not at the Campsite. Mohdri and I have been checking there regularly over the last week or so, and theres no sign of him yet. He should be back from the Barbarian lands soon though."

"Man we have got to come up with a better name than 'Barberian Lands'."

*Noticing Raven*

"Welcome home, *pointing out the window at the Jakoric House* second floor, pick a room and its yours."
Disclaimer: the above is the author's personal opinion and is not the opinion or policy of CARPs or of the invisible men that follow him around.
Raven
House Jakoric
House Jakoric

Post by Raven »

*the dark green eyes turn solemnly to Kimberlyn*

How could I forget one so skilled in my chosen style? Kimberlyn. Mayhap thee would be an apt teacher for one so rusty as I. At the very least, I appreciate the offer for information.
(OOG: email is cool if I can't make it this weekend)

*she then studies Dietrich intensely for a moment*

I am uncertain if we have met, though I thank thee for the compliment. A leash for Galen... *one corner of her lips quirks up in amusement* An intriguing idea, no?

*reaches out a gentle hand to Solari*

Thee have done no wrong to me. I will know when I speak with Galen whether I have become more than a wild, untamed girl...at least in terms of law. Law... *she grimaces faintly* I think I like not my words of taming.

*when Baka pulls his stunt, Raven raises an uncertain eyebrow, stifling a soft laugh*

Interesting discovery...It is all thine.

*she sighs, smiling sadly at Sylas*

Home. Wife...such strange concepts. Can a mere non-human claim such a thing of him? We shall see.

*Raven begins to sing quietly to herself, a haunting melody*
Michael K.
Pinky
Pinky

*chuckle*

Post by Michael K. »

Eyes only half closed and sitting in front of the bar, Ghost chuckles upon hearing the idea of Galen on a leash.

"Would have to be stout cord to hold that one. Be better to afix bells upon that leash as to make it easier to find him whence he snaps that same cord and goes a wand'rin."
Raven
House Jakoric
House Jakoric

Post by Raven »

*Raven's singing breaks off into silence and then a delighted laugh*

He has encountered the dread bell problem before. Mayhap he needs a reminder...I thank thee for the suggestion, sir.
Michael K.
Pinky
Pinky

for whom the bell (or is it Belle?) tolls

Post by Michael K. »

"A dread bell? I don't believe I have heard of this, but I sense the ring of a story here. As for what I said being a suggestion, well, don't take it too seriously. The Thane seems a rather somber man, and I would hate to have him take affront at such a thing."