come one come all.
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

Clouce
Pinky
Pinky

come one come all.

Post by Clouce »

*clouce stands up on a table in the inn*

COME ONE COME ALL. TO THE RED AND BLACKS NECROMANCER SLAYER TRAINING CAMP. well i don't have a camp really it's more like a group. BUT IN ANY CASE, ALL WHO SEEK THE PATH OF NECROMACER KILLIN TALK TO ME AND I WILL SIGN YOU UP. I WOULD JUST TO LIKE TO LET ALL OF YOU KNOW IT'S NOT GONA BE EASY, IT'S GONNA BE A HARD ROAD BUT IF YOU STICK WITH ME I WILL HAVE YOU KILLIN NECROMACERS LEFT AND RIGHT. I WILL TEACH YOU TO BE AS STRONG AS KLOGG, AS GRACEFUL AND AS MUSICAL INCLINED AS LADY WREN, AS AGILE AS DARTHESIS. AND AS HANDSOME AS ME. THE ONLY WAY TO GET THIS TRAINING IS TO JOIN UP WITH THE RED AND BLACK. PEOPLE OF MIDWAY WE MUCT UNITE UNDER ON BANNER AND THAT BANNER MUST BE RED WITH A TOUCH A BLACK. JUST TELL ME IF YA WANT IN I"ll TAKE NAMES.

*sit's down with a quill and a parchment*

Post by Guest »

Um... I know I'm going to regret asking this but... how exactly is this training done?
Clouce
Pinky
Pinky

Post by Clouce »

*clouce looks at ebek with a grin on his face*

ebek it's a rigoruse training program that consists of cats, lions, and variouse other bird eating animals but i promise you may have a few scratches bud your old buddy clouce wont let ya die........ uh i mean down.*

*looks at the parchment*
so ebek should i write you down then you would be the first name on the list.

*looks around the inn*

AND AS FOR ALL OF YOU I PROMISE IF YOU JOIN THE RED AND BLACK YOU WILL NOT GO WITHOUT. I WILL MAKE SHURE TO HELP YOU IN ANY AND EVERY INDEVURE THAT I CAN, THE RED AND BLACK IS A BROTHERHOOD ALL AND I MEAN ALL WHO WANT TO JOIN CAN AND I WILL SEE TO IT THAT YOU GET WHAT YOU NEED.

*clouce sits back down , smiles at ebeck and waits for peoples answers*

Post by Guest »

*Slowly backs away*

Heh. I'd rather remain feline free, thank you.
Clouce
Pinky
Pinky

Post by Clouce »

*looks at ebek, stands up an slowly walks towards him*

ebek thier is a fearless cat fighting bird inside of you all i will do is help ya bring it out.

Post by Guest »

No.. No.. The fearless cat-fighting bird died long ago doing something stupid... like fighting cats.

What's left before you is the cautious-and-thus-still-very-much-alive-money-for-nothing-seaking bird.
Clouce
Pinky
Pinky

Post by Clouce »

*looks at ebeck*

you ARE fearless, but the fearless part of you is hideing oddly enough and were their is money involed you are fearless ebeck but i will be able to teach you how to be that way all the time and i am telling you the female birds love a gu....... male bird with confidence.

Post by Guest »

Yep! There IS a quick way to make me fearless:

Offer me oodles of money for EVERYTHING!
Clouce
Pinky
Pinky

Post by Clouce »

*looks at ebeck*

i love you ebeck, i mean you are just such a happy bird ya know i think i am gonna make that pie potion just so i can have you around all the time in my pouch or at least a slice of you
Clouce
Pinky
Pinky

Post by Clouce »

Clouce wrote:*looks at ebeck*

i love you ebeck, i mean you are just such a happy bird ya know i think i am gonna make that pie potion just so i can have you around all the time in my pouch or at least a slice of you
'Hail to the king baby"
Clouce
Pinky
Pinky

Post by Clouce »

[quote="Clouce"][quote="Clouce"]*looks at ebeck*

i love you ebeck, i mean you are just such a happy bird ya know i think i am gonna make that pie potion just so i can have you around all the time in my pouch or at least a slice of you.

Post by Guest »

Avyana are immune to pie spells. Didn't you know?
Clouce
Pinky
Pinky

Post by Clouce »

They are, DRAT! my entire master plan is ruined now thanks alot ebeck.
Faerykin
Member of the Mage's Guild
Member of the Mage's Guild

Post by Faerykin »

*Summer looks up from a corner of the Inn, a slight smile upon her face*

Why Ebek, who said anything about Spells? We all know Clouse here to be quite the alchemist.
Whisper

-or-

Epically-Retired
Summer Twilight
The Queen's Personal Diviner

Destined of Syl'Van'Dar

Post by Guest »

... Avyana are immune to pie potions, didn't you know?

In fact, WE ARE IMMUNE TO ALL FORMS PIE!!!!

Notice how we don't do math. Should my statements not add up, there's your proof.