Sunday night
Music, fun, and best of all, lots of Ale! One cannot ask for more than that, except for a warm bed, which they have as well.

Moderator: Moderators

Daniel Lockheart
The Thane's Drinking Buddy
The Thane's Drinking Buddy

Post by Daniel Lockheart »

Looks up from his drink and the latest book he is reading?

"Good to see you again Clouce. This town is in dire need of a good potion maker, and I find myself highly inadequate in that regard. Moving? I had not heard that."
Gentleman Daniel J. Lockheart, Lord of Morborough
Lieutenant in Her Majesties Army - Retired
Keeper of the 4th Tome of ToeVass
Member of the Alchemist Guild of Midway
Paladin of Order
"His only regret is not knowing what regret feels like." The Inquisition vol 137 pg 1 story about Daniel's latest adventures.
Clouce
Pinky
Pinky

Post by Clouce »

*looks relived*

not moving eh *scratches his head* i wonder were i got that from then. Anyway why is the town in such dire need of potions whats been going on around here. Since i have been away.

Post by Guest »

Nothing much grows in the winter. Except for snow - stuff spreads faster than rumors of profit. And why would the town move? How COULD it move? Ever try carrying an Inn? Not easy!
Clouce
Pinky
Pinky

Post by Clouce »

*looks at ebek*
i could pick this inn up no problem, i do it all the time when people arn't looking. I's my work out rutine ya know first i kill a necromancer then i pick up the inn and finish everything up with a nice jog. thats how i keep in shape and how i keep the laydies attention.
*clouce flex's his studly alchimist body*
and as we can all see, i get resuts